My experience in workshop.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
wah....wednesday. lucky is in the morning...wonder how long have to wait b4 yr turn. so taking halfday or full day leave hehehe need to sue for loss of income due to negligence of the workshop(whooo starting to talk law lingo already)

tpl

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
tq bro...i must really teach them a lesson...
i just hope i get the full amount of my claims....

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

tribunal called me, my hearing is on 16th june, 1030am.
same place.
good luck bro....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah....wednesday. lucky is in the morning...wonder how long have to wait b4 yr turn. so taking halfday or full day leave hehehe need to sue for loss of income due to negligence of the workshop(whooo starting to talk law lingo already)
i tot if my turn at 9am, by 1030 will be completed...but mine starts at 1030am,
dunno wat time finish leh...maybe might take half day leave......

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

tpl,
tq bro...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
good luck in yr trial....i believe the truth can speaks for itself....all the best!

harrycath

Known Member
May 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
primeperdanaclub.com
.. an individual may be owed a duty of care by another, to ensure that they do not suffer any unreasonable harm or loss. If such a duty is found to be breached, a legal liability is imposed upon the duty-ower, to compensate the victim for any losses they incur.. :proud:

Jun 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
good lucky bro in your case.. so lucky still can go court.

i encounter a bad experience in one of the penang car mod shop...i get to know from friend about this shop.. inside the shop look complete with jack and everything and i heard the mechanic is quite reputable.
the shop name call ^&*L+ Racing shop where the Owner threatened ppl even the issue not yet resolve
nearly escape with my life... lucky with my friend help.
the mechanic is a rascal ,.. i talk with him how come this issue no resolve. he giving alot excuse until become quarrel and he Close the Shop door and call rascal in to ths shop to have debate. .. :hmmmm:

so who in penang better bk4 the this type of mod shop in penang....when try mod anything in penang.. try avoid shop name with name at the back end with racing...

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Edwin Chong, why don't you make a police report?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i went wid harrycath....reached there at 10am....then masuk court at 1030am.....did not wait long till my turn....so the judge told me to tell my side of story....i told him i send my car for overhaul, took my car bck after 2 mths, used for 2 weeks then engine started to semput2....went to other mech to check out the problem, found out that my plugs was changed wid super cheap ones, i showed the judge the sample of spark plug, he held it up & ask the mech, wats his explanation...

mech said..."Ooo ini bukan plug yang asal. saya x usik plug langsung sbb customer (me) suruh jangan tukar..." mech said that he dare to bersumpah that he didnt changed the plug......so the judge told us both to go make police report, because 1 of us are bluffing.....so i said no prob....judge told us to come bck at 230pm with the report.

later on went to dang wangi police station to make the report, at the mean time, mech called me, he told me he wanna settle outside court......i said ok la u pay me rm360....he said ok, & said can i cme to the shop now.....ahahaha u think i stupid ka? he just wants me to not make police report & miss the hearing at 230pm....but im not, i told him that i need to go bck to office....but actually im heading to police station & later on went for the 2nd half hearing.

at 230pm, mech was not to be seen....so means by default i win.....so the judge ask me where is him? i said he was lying & scared to be prisoned for 7yrs if caught lying to the police or court..hahaa serve him right....so judge awarded me & i won the case,

in the evening i went to his wshop to collect the money rm360...before that he wanted me to sign a letter....stated that after this payment, his company Din Mez auto service wont be responsible anymore..something like that la...i told him F**k u..!!!... i wont sign anything....i just want my $$$ & f**k off.....he was scared....& pening kepala wid eyes red.....ahahaha...i was playing wid him....tu la...last time u played me around...now its my turn for payback....i told him....this is only ombak kecik.....tsunami blum sampai lagi...(this is only rm360 case, the rm5k case i have not passed him the letter yet...).....he was puzzled...but i didnt tell him about it....

i said, can ah like this...i send my car to other wshop......then the bill i pass to u to pay...u just STFU & pay....!!! ....he said ok can......he will pay bck....i told him bck...u think im f**king stupid ah? i bring u to another wshop, we deal wid him, i send my car, u pay....he said...dowan la like that......ahahahaaha..i was just testing him.....so he said to bring my car to his wshop & fix everything there....i told him, i will never bring my car here anymore.......not even my kancil.....i told him i got to leave, tmr (today) i will bring a list i need to change in my car, including respray whole car...hehe..now my turn to hentam him kau2.....he just need to buy the parts & gimme $$$ for workmanship & i pasang at other place .....he said he need to check if the parts at my car needed to be changed or not.....i told him...even if the parts are not faulty..i still need to change it, before i send my car here, it was in good condition.....now after i got it, its all faulty, just STFU & buy the parts.......

so i went bck hme to celebrate wid my wife & kid, brought them for nice dinner wid the $$$ i won....

now preparing for the rm5k case.........

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
been reading this thread quite some time... :)

Nice one DanzEterna, those bastard should goto hell. Thumbs up for your act. Hahhaha!! There are just so many outside soham workshop which are like that... :)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
tq all....
will be going there later to give him the list of items needed to change on my car.....
if he does not agree, then i will serve him the letter from mahkamah majistret.....
he does not know that i gonna saman him for rm5k yet.... i wonder how would his reaction be.....

last time he laughed at me when he trashed my car...now its my turn to laugh at him....
even though if i do not win the case in mahkamah, i will still find fault wid him.....my clutch plate already gone....so i could file another case at tribunal, stated that he swapped my clutch plate......cos he really took out my plate ma......manatau he swapped like he swapped my plugs.........till today he still did not apologize to me for his mistakes....he still blame my brakes....wtf!!....i have new pads, always flush my brake fluid...still cannot makan ah? even the disc warped abit but still can grip.......

already have 2 police report on him...
the 1st when the day he had an accident wid my car, the 2nd was reported yesterday when he changed my plugs, the judge told us to do so....c which is telling the truth.......
this type of ppl i cant forgive......

he blame my car for the accident, now i blame him for my car having problems....
fair rite? now its my turn haha....

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

when we were there, harrycath met his fren, she was filing a case at tribunal,
her case was she sent her car , proton savvy to proton SC, the bill came up to rm11k,
just to change some sensors...she was unhappy...wtf rm11k just for sensors? must as well i put
an evo3 engine inside & make the car fly...ahaha....anyways, she won the case, proton SC must pay 80% & she pay 20% of rm11k.
& proton SC must provide her a replacement car...
wtf man proton SC charge that kinda price...of must as well buy 2 kancil 660....

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
walao...
power lah danz.. with added muscle (harry of coz).. hehe..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

muscle and scary tattoos...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where can i get the above white H4 bulbs?...i've been searching for quite a number of accessories shop in town but cant find these 2 models...i can only find some unbranded halogen H4 bulbs which i dont really trust...from what i heard Philips only distribute it to certain shops, not all shops get the retail of these halogen bulbs...if anyone of u knows where to get, plz lemme know...

btw, if u guys are using other white halogen H4 bulbs, please post it here...i'm surveying around for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience