Modded Myvis... Join this post... haha

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
TEAMADVAN said:
..threw alot of hard and sharp corner at unbelieveable speed on the way home after consume lotsa glass of licquer~many times liao after clubbing! :biggrin: ~ :biggrin:
yes it's out of topic & none of my friggin business, but dun drink & drive la..we cars guys must look after each other liowz!:tee:

NeophyteHeaven

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
evo3 said:
Modded MyVi

seen this car at petraya kuching at hardware shop...is this the car...really look same and familiar

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I'm very curious about a few things. Since MyVi is a 1.3 fitting in a 17" will affect the FC or not ? Will it give more stress to the AT ? and how's the braking during high speed. The original size of the rim is how much ah ?

dawn

Aug 29, 2005
Penang
TitanRev said:
I'm very curious about a few things. Since MyVi is a 1.3 fitting in a 17" will affect the FC or not ? Will it give more stress to the AT ? and how's the braking during high speed. The original size of the rim is how much ah ?
it will of course effect the fc cause it takes more power to turn the wheels due to better grip. Besides that, it's also a bigger turning radius so more force is also required. Braking should improve with less chance to lock. Original rim is 14".

NikkIpoh

Oct 15, 2005
TEAMADVAN said:
whehh...bro i'm from ipoh too. but i'm not driving myvi lak. jus wanna concern about the height of ur car. using adjustable or oni lowered springs. can tell me wher to do? i'm on a kenari. :tee:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
NikkIpoh said:
whehh...bro i'm from ipoh too. but i'm not driving myvi lak. jus wanna concern about the height of ur car. using adjustable or oni lowered springs. can tell me wher to do? i'm on a kenari. :tee:
err...thats actually my frens car...he own a tyre shop...also do springs and absorber...u call find him at jalan kampar...
go to jalan kampar, pass THE STORE(the store is on your left hand side), straight...before reach maxis, theres a roll of shop on your left. the first corner shop is a coffee shop...after u pass that coffee shop, go slow...u'' see a tyre shop name IPOH TYRE. his name is AH TAT...just tell him u r the BLUE&WHITE SUPRA's fren... :wink:

Last edited:

Ravenkean

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
dawn, nice ram and CAI u got there... mind tell me how u do it ar..? y u nvr post on myviclub one?
pls pm me in myviclub.com, nick teekean
wana mod da ram and CAI

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
how much of an impact in terms of fc does it make on a myvi fitted w 17" compared to a stock?

i noe it will makan a lot.. but.. details?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
haha...finally, heres mine....
havent finish yet...
more thing to fix in...bought...but no time yet...sigh...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
belakang not yet lar bro...got only myvi look bumper....but havent fix ext yet....
very ugly...hahaha.....i bought a set of TRD ext for passo...
will post the pix once its fix....cant wait to tayang pulak...wakakakaka!

while waiting for recaro MPV/SUV/K-car seat(not cobra head type) and rail

and TRD SRS airbag steering...ordered...havent arrive...will post later...cos the used one i bought condition very bad la...have to take time to wrap it....but the steering kinda leather is very thin...
have to take time....sigh....how good if got $ buy new one...haha...

Al those are used items la....not enaf $...wat to do....
TRD if buy new, i 100% pokai for sure!!! farking expensive...
ext itself new one cost about RM3K....while the steering new one also 3K+...
sure hai-lat+pokai.....now buy used...almost cut to half!!! hahaha...
myvi is very shiok and fun to modify....started to love this car already....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ello,

Newbie here, need all sifus here to help..
Car alarm become crazy after removed the betrie for about 1 week, after install back the alarm can't be use oledy. Close using remote, alarm will ' menjerit' even all doors are checked/closed.Clock also always start with 1.00 after ignition switch "ON".
:(
TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience