Megasquirt

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
where got 1600cc fuiyoooo crazy tuu.. smaller a bit laa uncle hehehe..
methanol not yet kot huhu..
1600cc is consider small for Methanol... Maybe need to have 1000 + 1600 cc injectors with staged injection setup. Methanol is still cheap.

Or we can do crazy fuelling setup with RON 98 for your balik kampong and Methanol for 400m dash... ada bran?

sumimasen

1,000 RPM
Feb 10, 2007
how come when i'm sitting next to him..oni 0.7bar..adoi..i need my own remote to trigger de boost so it become tubar!!! denG!!~~!!!

p/s=next round..1.3L MS on da roller bebeh :bawling::stupid:

Mr. Yanz

Known Member
Nov 26, 2008
c0smic.com
how come when i'm sitting next to him..oni 0.7bar..adoi..i need my own remote to trigger de boost so it become tubar!!! denG!!~~!!!

p/s=next round..1.3L MS on da roller bebeh :bawling::stupid:
haha

yah laa mr wantree (1.3) haha

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
mrtubar vs mronebah = of course mrtubar:aetsch:
mr tubar is jst for dyno figures , on the road, body big, behind got two subwoofers , 2 amps , full seats , power steering , aircond , i heard the owner also over 200pounds , with 2bar he can fly kite la bai

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
1600cc is consider small for Methanol... Maybe need to have 1000 + 1600 cc injectors with staged injection setup. Methanol is still cheap.

Or we can do crazy fuelling setup with RON 98 for your balik kampong and Methanol for 400m dash... ada bran?

slamber..then use all those auxilary output to trigger dual stage boost ctrler for traction huhu,run the staging injection hehee then can fly to the moon huhuhu

H2Zero

500 RPM
Sep 8, 2005
New Territories
To all the chinese friends and patrons, happy and prosperous chinese new year.

H2O, when will you be dyno tuning your car? I'm still waiting for your session.

QUOTE]

Z thanks for the greeting ... I sure want dyno but my car has been in richard for 3 weeks now. I think you can guess what happen. I am sorry I did not call but I definately need to dyno. Again apologise for my silence.

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
huhu i already sit in this tubar car huhu damn quick,the G damn syiok woo hehehe..but beware of the coming monster hehehee..3 bar possible but let set it down a little,ikut uncle z n uncle jo huhu punye idea kalu.... KOYAKK!!!!!!!! :p :p ahahahahhaaha...

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
Z thanks for the greeting ... I sure want dyno but my car has been in richard for 3 weeks now. I think you can guess what happen. I am sorry I did not call but I definately need to dyno. Again apologise for my silence.
No problem mate. Would like to hear from you soon.

huhu i already sit in this tubar car huhu damn quick,the G damn syiok woo hehehe..but beware of the coming monster hehehee..3 bar possible but let set it down a little,ikut uncle z n uncle jo huhu punye idea kalu.... KOYAKK!!!!!!!! :p :p ahahahahhaaha...
When you asked for our advises, it's advises that we gave. For your ambitious goal, we gave ambitious answer. Why 'KOYAK' ???? :confused: That was free consultations :listen:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
ehehehehe..OK then let's forget bout KOYAK..let's just go for it then hehehe seems like everybody want to fly to the moon hehehe..jom ramai2 hehehe,then sapu gam kt tayar sket kasi "LEKAT" lebey hehehehe baru ada traction huhu lalalalalalallallala...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Just wanna ask, how much is megasquirt nowadays + installation + tunning...?

Bump: Just wanna ask, how much is megasquirt nowadays + installation + tunning...?

buyunica

Known Member
Dec 13, 2007
guys im really2 interested with this kind of management and i respect all of u guys who spend time and money doing r&d by learning step by step...im very new to this scene and still try to observe about this topic which i hope 1 day I could try to explore more about MS...but 1st thing i need 2 noe is how does it manage to control the vtec, mivec, vvti, dvvt kindda stuff?? or u can choose to disable this stuff and tune it like a normal basic engine?or it has the facility to control and manage them in MS?and for now...where can i get the equipment?issit available in msia oredy or still hve to order frm MS themselves?thnx guys...