Mat rempits are putera umno's asset!!??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Regarding the SPR, during last election, there were reports saying that ppl saw buses of ppl were sent to some voting stations from "unidentify" places.......but not further updates to verify this issue.

also my friend was at the very first batch of ppl who go into the station in the early morning to vote but he said the box collecting the votes are already almost full...... alot of monkey businesses going on for the last 2 elections..

also....the BN has posted advertise which hinting the may13 incident will occur if they lose support last time......

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
darahhitam said:
These idiots are elected by who in the first place? Am 100% sure ain't by me coz I never did cross them for the past two elections I'm entitled to.
neither do I, so u can figure where are those "ghost vote" are from!!!:angry_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
undi hantu appear in every general election as well as MCA's election. And goverment don't bother to raise the issue even they lost kelantan state, everyone shall know what happen.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
actually i juz wan to clarify something
for those who r afraid that whatever they say - including that University is racist in the quota requirements to have the bumiputras as majority - pls fear not.
You are not causing a racial disharmony.
It's stated in the Malaysian Constitution that Bumiputras has to be the majority.
This is known as 'Positive Discrimination'

Hence, it's a fact that the law itself recognises such discrimination.It's somewhat a legalised discrimination.
When the highest law in Malaysia itself recognises such discrimination, there is no need for fear on raising a racial slur. You are stating a fact.
The law itself is discriminative.But this discrimination has been legalised.

So,if one is to say that it is racist, feel free to say so.
You are actually mentioning a 'POSITIVE DISCRIMINATION'

So much of Merdeka celebration eh?

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
differ said:
there should be a seperate set of laws for Bumiputras. stricter laws and harsher punishment because they already have a leg-up in life.

don't you guys agree?
they do. - The Syariah.
Not only it governs the bumiputras.It is also applicable on you if YOU can't prove that you are a non-bumiputras.
Remember the Moorthy case?
So, you better make sure it's written in your ic that ur a non bumiputras or else you would end up as one.

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
gti..

in our country, the syariah law is applicable to muslims/used to be muslims only, regardless of their races..while the federal law handles cases that is out of syariah law jurisdiction (ie. for non muslims n high profile cases)

my 2 cents

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
gti don't be confused between bumiputera's and muslims. they are not the same.

strangely enough, the OrangAsli are not granted bumiputera rights in malaysia. considering that they ARE the original PRINCES OF THIS EARTH, seems funny they are excluded.

imho, syariah law oppresses the lower class muslims and closes an eye to the indiscretions of the wealthy/powerful muslims in this country. enforcement bodies like JAIS and JAWI abuse their power and commit a host of un-islamic acts in the name of The Law.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i apologise if i made any mistake
but jus a genuine ques out of curiosity...aren't all bumiputras muslims?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
whats is the defination of bumiputra?

to me is this:

robbers(parameswara n his followers) from indonesia come here and set up their own shit big kampung house(call palace) and name it their own land disregarding the other people that already stay there long time back way before this robbers arrive.

They call themselve Royalty when they not even born here!!! We on the other hand born here with flesh and blood, what do we get non-bumi status, second class treatment, all good stuff were given to those stupid pigs as 1st priority even though their brain is worse than a pig.

Better education opportunity were given to these pig in university, but these pig never appreciate the effort, they become holigans in uni and bully the minority, take drugs like shabu and kill peoples,rob peoples like us.

Big housing project were given to this stupid pigs, heres what they do,they make all the big project stranded after they pockets all the money and overspend it.

Local sport complex project were given to this pigs to builds, what we get is a defect sport building with all kinda of shortcoming leaking here and here, certain sports activities building not even build at all as promise.

national car were under this stupid pigs management, what do get from local feed back, all kind of non-sense defects.

our proud airline end up in shit after all this years who is in charge of the airline,still the stupid pigs with bumi status.

civil servants were given 2 months bonus, who is this civil servants??? more than 75% of them still is stupid pigs with no increase in efficientcy of work related productivity.

enough said, as long as the stupig pigs is managing this country there won't be any improvement, don't say 2020, given them another 500 years they are still the stupid pigs.

where's all the smart ass gone, OVERSEAS!!!

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Gti said:
i apologise if i made any mistake
but jus a genuine ques out of curiosity...aren't all bumiputras muslims?
East Malaysia have different defination of Bumiputra.

Tune to ntv7 now (8:50pm, 3rd Sept), Edisi Siasat, about Mat rempit.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Defination of REMPIT

kuRang ajar
E
Miskin
samPah masyrakat
I
bodoh Tuli

* fill up the missing puzzle *

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
statement from khairy in ntv7 edisi siaat show, "stay away from drug, stay in school, jadi rempit tak apa.. ."

speechless.

encikmasen

Known Member
Jul 8, 2005
Bangi
differ: the law itself doesnt oppress one group of people and close one eye on the other group..it is the ppl who interpreted the law..the law itself are perfect becos we muslims believe the law come from god..

tohsan: in the late 14th century, southern peninsular, riau, and sumatera is under the majapahit sultanate..and parameswara is majapahit prince who try to find his own piece of land..and to be precise, the local people, orang laut, is their first citizen..and at that time there are no differences between bumi or non bumi..the differences is created during the talk to gain independence from the british, to differentiate between the local and the immigrants that the british brought in..

IMHO, after 49 years of independence, the term is not suitable anymore because most of the malaysian population are born, brought up, learn, eat, and sleep as a malaysian regardless of their races..

just my 2 cents..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Looks like this KJ fella is under fire from everyone... the old man, reporters, MCA, UMNO, public and even his own father in-law.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Lets be focused here, the issue is NOT Islam, REMPIT is and rempit'ing under putera umno umbrella is the biggest issue.

Islam is great, just that the over zealous people practising islam gives all muslim and Islam a bad name.

Dont just aim for the forest , cut the tress in front of you down first.

Rempits are "semai padi di tapak semaian tapi yang tumbuh tinggi lampai lalang,apa dah jadik? " hahahahahaah.........NEP gone very badly wrong.

KJ is a highly educated bloke and I don think he is that stupid to provoke fellow umno poodle mca for the sake of islam, I think this is another spin for the up an coming election in order to sway the bumi non malays to vote the non umno's ( my, my .....so many non's hahahah)

Semua wayang jugak laaa.........

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
The stupid latok abdol najis......opps, ajis thinks he can turn the mat rempits to mat cemerlang then he is in for a surprise.

putera umno really is fighting a loosing battle with these rempits scourges.

This is the consequences of making their life so easy, masuk form6 easy-got matrikulasi, masuk Uni easy- got Quota system, bukak burger stall easy-got skim pinjaman tak payah bayar balik,nak jadik member pemuda/putera umno pun easy sebab meke sedang rekruit pemuda gangsta jalanan, masuk sektor awam lagik easy-sebab quota 100% dibagik hahahahahahah.........wa caya sama lu Malaysia!

rempit ON!

Check this out http://paultan.org/archives/2006/09/01/mat-rempit-stunt/

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sharing the same roof with Ferrari has always meant that Maserati has had to take a different approach by catering to the more luxury-oriented market rather than the raw and hardcore driving enthusiast

Nonetheless, the Trident marque can come out and play once in a while and give its Prancing Horse cousin a run for its money.
Maserati are set to reveal the GranTurismo MC Stradale and bridge the gap between the road and race models, much like the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale did and the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience