lets have a fairlady gathering.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I think tamanlinkin idea is the best. PD is more highway. I don't mind as well but driving hilly roads are more fun (no need to race la)

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I propose... 27th March (SAT) meet {somewhere} at 8am (malaysian standard time) and drive Ulu Yam -> Genting Awana {break @ 7-11} -> Genting Sempah -> Bukit Tinggi {break} -> Home.

It is not so far so wouldn't take quite long. By noon will be back home.

How how?

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
lol if at 27th you guys make sure post pic if you guys going. going under the knife at 25th, the will absences for a LONG time haha

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
remove plate and screws, then put bone graft. after that cant use clutch anymore haha

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
haiya.. what la is going on. TT only 4 people. I know some people have new commitments but from 20+ strong to 4 people is just not right!

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
i would really love to join u guys but this month's friday is quite tight for me, work every friday..maybe starting next month? will try my best to join

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i want to join up with you guys, but i work abroad lor. some more i'm not from KL. but my car is park there. I be back to MY next week, so if any TT session let me know. :biggrin:

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Hi Maranz, u seem to love driving. Me too. I dont mind if there are only u n me driving as long as I feel happy releasing my adrenalin. So far I went to Amanag- Kuala Klawang - very2 good route via Genting Peras and ended in Kuala Klawang town for breakfast. Ulu Yam- Genting is boring coz I stay there. Jln Gombak Lama to Genting is also a good route and it is soooo quite at nite. If want happening place then to Genting is alwaz nice. What I want here is purely driver who love driving. If I can get few kakis, then I shall call few more kakis from Skyline n Silvia owners. Maybe also from Olskool club and citroen club to join. A car such as Fairlady, Skyline and Silvia etc must be driven hard so that u can appreciate the engineering and performance of the such car. Not as the beauty for a parade or a tool to get more girls!!!

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It come to my attention that many of the z owner are working abroad. Therefore, its difficult to get everybody gather on the same time. Somemore, not everybody is from Klang Valley... :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We mentioned earlier the efforts of Italian tuner Aznom in adding some nostalgia to the modern iteration of the Fiat 500 by shifting its engine to the rear, effectively making it a mid-rear mounted setup that is similar to the original 500...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience