julie hoi, before and after

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Man, this levi chick could be so damn annoying .... Looks like she's telling a horror story or something with her fake expression and language. Love the part when she slam on the computer, and almost ate the screen when she slam forward. Hahaha ... Gave me a shock though ... Stupid bitch :mad:

Her story telling reminded me of chinese radio station back in the 80's when they tell stories, including those horror ones where the telling tried so hard to put you in perspective ... :hmmmm:

Levi Li ... another GAY AH LIAN, that's for sure :biggrin:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Same theory as a fake BOV on NA cars....:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
cyber, you left out 1. The fake turbo whistle fitted at the exhaust..:rofl:

long1984

May 20, 2008
hahha...don't misunderstand..we are not saying we speak very well or look damn handsome..just saying all these girls shouldn't be so fake..

on the other hand, here's an example of a hot girl who speaks well, cute and not irritating!

sarah lian~~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Spi7C7ekI

Bump: hahha...don't misunderstand..we are not saying we speak very well or look damn handsome..just saying all these girls shouldn't be so fake..

on the other hand, here's an example of a hot girl who speaks well, cute and not irritating!

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Wow, the lian aren't LIAN but others are wor ... :hmmmm:

Actually, it's not specifically on females but I have met guys that does the "fake BOV" like cybernation state too .... Sometime they even tried to hard with the accent I have no idea what the F are they talking about ... Why can people just be themselves. Stop trying to be ME ! :biggrin::biggrin:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
damm...they should proud themselve to be malaysian,speak english but stay where u r,
for example,look at italian ppl they way the speak english still intach wif their slang thats
make them sexy,spaniard make themselves unique,why solud we follow the british slang.
oh come on proud to be malaysian yet speak english..:sleep:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Too many wannabe's I guess .... Like Wira thinking it's Evo 1-3, Waja thinking Evo 7-9, Perdana thinking R33, Putra thinking R34, and the list goes on ... :rolleyes:

Jul 8, 2009
julie hoi (now known as julie woon) pics i saw online...is really a big difference...can someone tell me if this is true??

there may be some truth to this. the change between now and then is a bit too drastic to be caused by ageing effects. on closer inspection, this lady might have had the following done:

1. masseter botox to slim down the face
2. fillers on the nose and cheeks for sharper facial structure - of course, she might have lost baby fat, but the specific change in the cheekbone and nose bridge is questionable
3. Blepharoplasty (procedure for creation of double eyelids) - i have no doubt about this

most obviously, you see that in the 'before' pic she had no double eyelids, but on the 'after photos' double eyelids are there. double eyelid folds cannot be created with eyeliner or eyeshadow. hers look too '3-D' to be the work of makeup.

also, natural double eyelids move along with the eye when the person looks up, down, sideways etc. it does not stay in place, with a curvature of its own. here it looks like there's a set line on her eyelids...it looks like a really bad photo, or the result of a surgery not done properly

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
alpheus sounded like a pro-cosmetic surgeon ... :adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

long1984

May 20, 2008
Wahh..what a detailed explanation...i think we can upload more photos of other women for him to comment...:rofl::rofl:

Jul 8, 2009
noticed her smile is wider....

Bump: noticed her smile is wider....
hahaha...fairly speaking, width of smile can be controlled by how much she wants to smile :biggrin:

just providing my own opinion, bros...if i could have seen her before in person, and after, it will be more accurate. i grew curious about her and found something else to share

from very flat...to VERY FULL. unlikely a result of a push-up bra, because in the first picture she does not have enough volume on her chest for such a 'push up' effect.

she is reclining in a 45-degree position in this picture but her assets are not 'spread out' as natural breasts should be. they are still perky and seem to pop out of her chest. of course, maybe she used tape to push it up, i don't know.

just my opinions of course...but if anything i feel she looks better in the earlier photos

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Oooo .... Breasts-augmentation conspiracies now :rofl:

share, share ... :adore:

Jul 8, 2009
actually this is quite common for girls in the modelling and entertainment industry. due to the pressure and competition, they have to find ways to improve their appearance. its just like how car mechanics have to improve their tuning skills, or senior managers taking MBA for increased chance of promotion.

who knows how many other models and actresses will be uncovered if we look at their before and after photos? :rofl::rofl: what's important is julie does a good job in her work. more eye candy in the industry, we don't mind!

joshua7paul

Known Member
Jun 6, 2009
yah..julie hoi never went overseas although she likes to make it seem like she did..so its strange suddenly she talk so funny..

u guys should hear levy li's accent too...:rofl::rofl:
she did some youtube videos of herself..whn i saw it i almost puked...another amber chia lianner accent!! how can she represent our country??? fake american accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyyi0pUvS50 --> levi li

Bump: yah..julie hoi never went overseas although she likes to make it seem like she did..so its strange suddenly she talk so funny..

she did some youtube videos of herself..whn i saw it i almost puked...another amber chia lianner accent!! how can she represent our country??? fake american accent.

Bump: yah..julie hoi never went overseas although she likes to make it seem like she did..so its strange suddenly she talk so funny..

damn this is funny..different body gestures and facial expressions throughout..people will just never learn..she sounds like some chinese gal from HK tryin to speak english in british accent..by the way, seems like she was just reading out from a text.. =p..LOL :banghead:

hahha...don't misunderstand..we are not saying we speak very well or look damn handsome..just saying all these girls shouldn't be so fake..

Bump: hahha...don't misunderstand..we are not saying we speak very well or look damn handsome..just saying all these girls shouldn't be so fake..

well this on the other hand, so much better..doesnt seem fake and at least she is not tryin too hard to be someone else. accent can never be faked unless one have stayed in another country long enough to assimilate into the country' culture,hence the language.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda's new City Hatchback is officially here in Malaysia. Replacing the now discontinued Jazz, it promises an improved driving experience with a more rigid body and foamed pillars.

There are 4 models offered including the torque of the town RS e:HEV hybrid, which will only arrive early 2022.

City Hatchback RS e:HEV : 109ps / 253nm / twin electric motor / 4cyl DOHC I-VTEC / E-CVT /...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience