julie hoi, before and after

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
wah..making it big? quite exaggerating lah..there are so many hot talents in sg...during sg gathering and talking about sarah lian, hannah tan, etc but no one has ever heard of julie hoi leh.

but she is doing quite well in m'sia now after fading for few years...now she is on blogger boy using the name "julie woon". her new image nicer than the old one, though she look like a completely different person now
yes completely agree.. i for one prefer her image now.. she can actually look pretty without showing too much.. still find her accent funny though..

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
she looks 'wasted' .............

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
.. still find her accent funny though..

Speaking of funny accent, you should hear the interview from Amber Chia in english ... Especially now she tries to mimic a british accent ... These people just try too hard but instead, clowned themselves ... :rolleyes:

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
Speaking of funny accent, you should hear the interview from Amber Chia in english ... Especially now she tries to mimic a british accent ... These people just try too hard but instead, clowned themselves ... :rolleyes:
i've heard Gintell advertisement on radio. rubbish english man.

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
as a matter of fact i did.. ahahaha.. laughed me arse off :rofl: she tried to sound british but her chinese accent was forever present.. you're right.. some ppl just try too hard and end up being the laughing stock... reminds me of a college mate of mine.. we had to do a 2 week program in Auzzieland before we can get our degree.. after 2 weeks in wagga wagga, he came home and started to speak like an auzzie.. fako no 1.. ahahhaha

we're malaysian.. we should be proud of how we speak.. doesnt matter if we dont sound british or american.. as long as we speak proper english...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
wagga wagga ... Hahaha ... Do you know that wagga-wagga is an outback Australian town ... I hope you guys were stationed at that place ... Learning how to sheer-sheeps, or Abo-bonding? Hahaha ... :hmmmm:

Anyway, I was in Australia (Melbourne) for 10 years and whenever I hear some short-timer tried to mimic the accent/slang, man, it just throw a fit on me ... Yeah, I think we should just speak out slang or accent where we're from. Nothing wrong with la, lor, wei, or leh ... Or course, not when you are trying a public conference. Best just don't try be someone you are not. Keep to any new language is, try to speak slowly ... Don't rush where you might just sprain your tongue :nurse:

Amber Chai is definately a tried too hard Ah Lian Gess-ger from Sungai Wang for sure :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

long1984

May 20, 2008
yah..julie hoi never went overseas although she likes to make it seem like she did..so its strange suddenly she talk so funny..

u guys should hear levy li's accent too...:rofl::rofl:
she did some youtube videos of herself..whn i saw it i almost puked...another amber chia lianner accent!! how can she represent our country??? fake american accent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyyi0pUvS50 --> levi li

Bump: yah..julie hoi never went overseas although she likes to make it seem like she did..so its strange suddenly she talk so funny..

she did some youtube videos of herself..whn i saw it i almost puked...another amber chia lianner accent!! how can she represent our country??? fake american accent.

Bump: yah..julie hoi never went overseas although she likes to make it seem like she did..so its strange suddenly she talk so funny..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Why are these girls trying so hard to speak with a different slang? Does it make them prettier or more classy? I don't see the reason in any way...My God~~~:banghead:

It really make them looks silly and try to be high class....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Man, this levi chick could be so damn annoying .... Looks like she's telling a horror story or something with her fake expression and language. Love the part when she slam on the computer, and almost ate the screen when she slam forward. Hahaha ... Gave me a shock though ... Stupid bitch :mad:

Her story telling reminded me of chinese radio station back in the 80's when they tell stories, including those horror ones where the telling tried so hard to put you in perspective ... :hmmmm:

Levi Li ... another GAY AH LIAN, that's for sure :biggrin:

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Same theory as a fake BOV on NA cars....:banghead:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
cyber, you left out 1. The fake turbo whistle fitted at the exhaust..:rofl:

long1984

May 20, 2008
hahha...don't misunderstand..we are not saying we speak very well or look damn handsome..just saying all these girls shouldn't be so fake..

on the other hand, here's an example of a hot girl who speaks well, cute and not irritating!

sarah lian~~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Spi7C7ekI

Bump: hahha...don't misunderstand..we are not saying we speak very well or look damn handsome..just saying all these girls shouldn't be so fake..

on the other hand, here's an example of a hot girl who speaks well, cute and not irritating!

sarah lian~~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Spi7C7ekI

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience