Hypnotised by mechanic!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
NOSkill said:
There's no leftover oil for me.........T_T
haha... ur car big cc mar... mai use all engine oil lo...
mine usually after changing engine oil sure left about a quarter inside the bottle... i take back also no use geh, keep there oni... the next oil change buy new one... haha... :biggrin:

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
yeah, the left overs r great..
service 3 times..free onefull bottle of engine oil..
no need to buy..

verticalimit

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
freind imagine that. they save up they can use for a lot of purpose. use on their car maybe

then maybe can sell to customer who entrust the car to them. change the left over oil say new oil. hehe

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Honesty goes along the way. I wont go to the shop which cheat me once, even a small thing like oil engine leftover.

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
verticalimit said:
freind imagine that. they save up they can use for a lot of purpose. use on their car maybe

then maybe can sell to customer who entrust the car to them. change the left over oil say new oil. hehe
damn cheating ler

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
leftover oil also new oil mah... havent used before... they are not wrong..
but then, as a salesperson perspective, its wrong to do so lar... coz u are not respective ur customers right... they buy the engine oil from u, u should give them leftovers oil from other customer even though its new...

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hmmm but u give car to servis ,after that u say u 1 take back leftover oil better lorrr.
bcs last time i kena 1 leceh customers,i put back oil to he boot,he TIU me,why throw the tong inside my car????!!!!!(really 13 pm 1)

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
zero4 said:
mechs buy KY jelly for what purpose wohhhhhhhhhhhhhh bet bet freddddddddddddd, for exhaust is it..........

mahem...u so slow meh BETBET ahahahahahhaa....:biggrin:

means they use da engine oil as KY jelly ma ahahahahahhahahaa:biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
WAJA2003 said:
Hmmm but u give car to servis ,after that u say u 1 take back leftover oil better lorrr.
bcs last time i kena 1 leceh customers,i put back oil to he boot,he TIU me,why throw the tong inside my car????!!!!!(really 13 pm 1)
haha... that stupid customer never change engine oil before ar??... sure got some leftovers mah... dumb lar...

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
will those leftovers expired? i mean once the seal is broken..........

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
i kena by one farking MECH

meter from half cut, stabilizer bar, my stock ecu and another mech took my gear ratio
u say leh...
i ask for the meter back they place at their table there liow 1 then say "oh ya meter itu ya" then ecu i ask him where is my stock car ecu he say put inside my car liow fuck i go check dont have tell him where is it they say dont know oh put inside the car liow how? fuck man :(

stabilizer also take n keep......haiz...

one time only lor..
no more go there liow...

another mech took my ratio cos i left it there forgotten to take
i call him n tell him to keep for me he say ok
i go there take he say ratio ar? that ratio spoil liow 1 he say he throw away liow
dont know where it already..

wah lau.............. NOT PECAH 1 WOR.. it's a final drive which is still good one..
:thumpdown:thumpdown:thumpdown:thumpdown:thumpdown:thumpdown:thumpdown

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
SPEEDSPiRiT said:

meter from half cut, stabilizer bar, my stock ecu and another mech took my gear ratio
u say leh...
i ask for the meter back they place at their table there liow 1 then say "oh ya meter itu ya" then ecu i ask him where is my stock car ecu he say put inside my car liow fuck i go check dont have tell him where is it they say dont know oh put inside the car liow how? fuck man :(

one time only lor..
no more go there liow...

i go there take he say ratio ar? that ratio spoil liow 1 he say he throw away liow

wah lau.............. NOT PECAH 1 WOR.. it's a final drive which is still good one..
Wahh the mech really untung u many part ohhh,those think sale also many money 1 lehh..

7500RPM

Known Member
Aug 14, 2005
KL
SPEEDSPiRiT said:

u say leh...

one time only lor..
no more go there liow...

do let us know which mechanic u went to. so we all can avoide the shop and let him lose a big chunk of business. then slowly spred the news around and then make him bankrup. later when he own the bank money he will sell all his car and house or watsoever.. we ruin his reputation in the motor industries, then we threten his wife and kids and then put his whole family to shame. then occasionally go over to his house and trow shit bags into his window and car park.. if can trow inside his room better.. make sure those water shit are pack nicely in a plactic bag and when it hits the room windows it burst out all the shit covering his windows with shits. and then take those smelly spoilt eggs and trow into his lawn.. then hang a dead COW, PIG, and CHIKEN head in front of his house. burn 3 XTRA XTRA large JOSSTICKS in front of his house and burn some paper dolls and cars. after that...find out his hometown and do the same to his mother fathers house and let the whole kampung know his son is a son-of-a-(*@#!@$. HUMILIate Him until no matter where he goes.. ppl will spit into his face and take spoilt eggs and trow at him.. let him become a begger then curse him one day will get runn down by a steam roller while he is sleeping on the roadside..

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
that's why it's always good to service the car DIY... actually, from what I do, the leftover portion... i always use them for 'flushing' purpose. After expelling the old oil, i put 1/4 of the new oil, run the engine for 2 mins and then drain the oil again. I always notice the flush came out with sludges from the previous oil.

Conclusion : never have leftover after service.