Hypnotised by mechanic!

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
i go accs shop install n buy the new crystal side signal lamp...that accs shop guy more clever,after few day i go back that shop asking back my oem signal lamp,he say buang aready....mahai

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
WAJA2003 said:
i go accs shop install n buy the new crystal side signal lamp...that accs shop guy more clever,after few day i go back that shop asking back my oem signal lamp,he say buang aready....mahai
lolz... memang like dat one lar... once u've paid for the stuff, they dont care about u adi lo....

thats why make sure everything settle, including what u wanna take back before going to the counter and pay... inspect ur car up and down lo... they will layan u as long as u havent pay up...

gogo2

Jun 12, 2005
Penang
Not all like that...hehe...

Like I go to Air Cool. I didn't inspect it. Later I go home and realise something wrong with windscreen installation. So I just go there and they straightaway change for me.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
NOSkill said:
There's no leftover oil for me.........T_T
haha... ur car big cc mar... mai use all engine oil lo...
mine usually after changing engine oil sure left about a quarter inside the bottle... i take back also no use geh, keep there oni... the next oil change buy new one... haha... :biggrin:

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
yeah, the left overs r great..
service 3 times..free onefull bottle of engine oil..
no need to buy..

verticalimit

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
freind imagine that. they save up they can use for a lot of purpose. use on their car maybe

then maybe can sell to customer who entrust the car to them. change the left over oil say new oil. hehe

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Honesty goes along the way. I wont go to the shop which cheat me once, even a small thing like oil engine leftover.

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
verticalimit said:
freind imagine that. they save up they can use for a lot of purpose. use on their car maybe

then maybe can sell to customer who entrust the car to them. change the left over oil say new oil. hehe
damn cheating ler

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
leftover oil also new oil mah... havent used before... they are not wrong..
but then, as a salesperson perspective, its wrong to do so lar... coz u are not respective ur customers right... they buy the engine oil from u, u should give them leftovers oil from other customer even though its new...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i want to fit a evo motor to my neo either a 1.8t or a 2.0t i can find any info on the swap and ive been looking for weeks,

i really want the 2.0 in but want i want to know is what gearbox is used? also are the mounts the same? im guessing not but want to make sure.
the lad who is doing my car has a twin engine c2 , awd with over 500whp so he knows what he is doing but i want to get everything before we start.

or is the 1.8t an easier job?

hope someone can help as i want to get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience