Honda Sb3

kacip_halus

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
hai semua rakan-rakan civic SB3 aka civic mayat...:driver::driver::driver::driver:
saya baru membeli sebuah civic SB3 smlm..:proud::proud::proud:
harap dapat berkenalan dengan rakan-rakan semua...
saya guna enjin D15B caburator... skrg ada prob wiring... lampu besar tak idup...
esok baru antar kat wireman...
ada kawan-kawan yang boleh suggest bengkel yang boleh buat model ni tak kat seremban..:nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse::nurse:

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
staying wit the topic, the car is actually not bad!

looks kinda nice, no?

Last edited:

fuc-krid

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
mm.. takda yang dpt tolong cari barang sb3 ker? sapa ada barang sb3 nak djual.. sila post.. bodypart ??

kacip_halus

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
to all my dear friend sb3...
Civic EF & CRX got club, how about us? did Malaysia got SB3 club?
can we TT together? how about we arrange TT at one place then count how much SB3 owner...

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
to all sb3 owner,, do you have seen this type of head lamp,,, http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/3384/1701/8458350020_large.jpg if have who want to sell,, PM me ok,, i also searching for sb3 bodypart :),,
Bro why take half car photo only? Show us your full car lah.:biggrin: I think your lamp is the rarest of the sb3 family, If not mstaken is the 84' SB3 which was manufactured together with the1 st gent crx.. No problem would look around for you. BTW what your budget for the lamp?

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

to all my dear friend sb3...
Civic EF & CRX got club, how about us? did Malaysia got SB3 club?
can we TT together? how about we arrange TT at one place then count how much SB3 owner...
Agreed!

I am the first to join this SB3 club 1) SB3.
2)
3)
4)...

Last edited:

fuc-krid

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
sb3,, how much for that lamp?? PM me the price :),, that pic i got from internet,, but that is SB3 also,, hihih,, PM me the price

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
sb3,, how much for that lamp?? PM me the price :),, that pic i got from internet,, but that is SB3 also,, hihih,, PM me the price
Since this lamp is the rarest of the rare (like diamonds and stones,hehehe..), i would figure that the price is not cheap like iswara or wira. ok i would pm u the price if i find one.

Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi, i also have sb3 1.6 twincamp. the major problem my car is over heating in the trafic jam n under sunrise. temp verry hight went aircond used. radiator, water pump already change. engine already overhall and the problem still same. pls all members help me to redius this problem. thanks

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
hi, i also have sb3 1.6 twincamp. the major problem my car is over heating in the trafic jam n under sunrise. temp verry hight went aircond used. radiator, water pump already change. engine already overhall and the problem still same. pls all members help me to redius this problem. thanks
You engine compartment is very tight fitting especially for a twin cam engine (ZC i suppose). I assume that you have flush your radiator and your fan is working properly. Try the following solutions and see whether it solve the overheating problem :-

1) Change to a auto radiator (Longer and bigger in size).
2) Rewire the fan to start blowing upon starting the engine.
3) Check for leakage @ hoses, radiator, heater core (if any) , water hoses, etc.

I had the same problem for years till i did the above. Works fine for me now . Oh yes , one more thing , I've taken out the termostat also. Since your car is fuel injected , you can't take out the termostat but you can drill holes on it to make water flow more efficiently.:biggrin:

madi ahmad

Jul 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just bought last two month & bring back to nearest workshop yesterday...need to install into mine,but have no budget...slowly make a saving for it,,,

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
just bought last two month & bring back to nearest workshop yesterday...need to install into mine,but have no budget...slowly make a saving for it,,,
Wow!, another pocket rocket in the making..:proud::biggrin:

fuc-krid

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
me still search for this halfcut at sarawak area.. hard to find :(.. semenanjung area how much?? da6? rite

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
me still search for this halfcut at sarawak area.. hard to find :(.. semenanjung area how much?? da6? rite
Last time i check was ard 3K-4K , but now a days with limited stocks:biggrin: i suppose it will b more expensive..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows any shops that do dashboard repair? Have some very deep scratches on a Lancer dash and middle console I need to get fixed. I'm in PJ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience