Have you been builied ??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
alien,
The last sentence of the report, "...spreading like brush fire". I'm kinda wondering what does brush fire means. I heard of bush fire but brush fire? ? ? Any ideas?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hmm... i have to admit that i was quite fortunate to have a smooth sailing childhood... didn't kena bully during schooling days... ... only just verbal assults la.. which is quite normal in schools.

But i was once hit by a chair.... by some dude... in college... dunno how it started.. something bout he stepped over my bag to reach for the aircon controller mounted high on the wall... so i sorta threw verbal insults at him fr the end of the room...... so .. thatz when the chair came flying ... struck rite at my chest... but somehow or rather.. hmm...i didn't really feel the pain... so the fella sorta just backed off.... and tat also when the lecturer halted things before it became too ugly.

so.. itz wasnt a bully ... more like a fight between to raging hormones male. hahaha.

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
DriftKingII, sad to hear that. Those are really a bunch of fucked up people. As EcstacyElmo said, those fuckers are cowards when singled out. The only reason they are not scared is because they move in packs. Isolate any one of them and you don't even need a group of people to deal with him. A baseball bat would do the trick. He'd pee in his pants begging you for his life.

I do not condone fighting but sometimes I feel that our police are just totally hopeless and these people just have to be taught a lesson somehow. The police is giving me a sense of insecurity instead of giving me a sense of security. Nonetheless, if I were you, I'd move out from the hopeless college. Sigh. Really sorry to hear that.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
astalavista_baby,
Dude... you "feel" that our police are totally useless? They ARE TOTALLY USELESS. Being the police force with firearms and such, I can safely call them MALAYSIA'S BIGGEST COWARDS. Those babi's don't even come to catch robbers who have broken into a home. As long as they know that the robbers are still inside the house, they won't come. How they know? They call the person who made the report, which would usually be the neighbour. So many cases I've heard where the cops is 5 minutes WALK away from the robbery-in-progress house, but they take 30 minutes to come. Bunch of babi sial anak haram.

I am so bloody fed up with the security state of this babiland. Better to just take law into our own hands accordingly. Dumb arse babi cops.

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
alantan said:
i kena once. la..bythis malay kid...say wanna whack me..that time onlyu 11 years old...mother saw me..cam and rescue me...

hmm...now no more la...but road bully got la...penang kia's and johorians..hahahhaha

i just like it when they bully me...then i show them, the kl-lans

walau johorian here got offended .... hahah no la just joking.....I was bullied when i was in primary school....but i deserve it coz i was the most unable control kid in the whole school, got alot of rotan from displinary teacher.... then teacher use to get bullied by me till cry :cry_smile: especially those temp/training teacher...hahaha...then in secondary school i join gangster for about 3 month then got operasi (police catch gangster) then the gangster head school gave away our name n all of u got caught lar....kena gantung for 1 week then my parent schold me till end of the year....haiz hell year......at that time i was a caword always act power in a group but when alone scare.....haiz those was the stupid time i have pass...now old liow n need to think of my future n getting married next year........i still wonder sometimes those of my school friend still in gangster, wat r they doing now??? robbing, stealing, raping......dunno lar wat have happen to them.........

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
basil,
How can people bully you? when people bully you, you show them your million-basil-leaf fist la. hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys! Any idea where to re-pcd rotors in Kuala Lumpur? Want to re-pcd from 5x114.3 to 4x100. Price wise should be how much? Any idea shared would much appreciated! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience