First Impression: Lotus Exige S - Plenty of bite to match its bark

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Out of curiousity Tom, old Lotuses has issues with their gearboxes. Is this Exige using a newly designed one or is it the old one

deathpion

Aug 21, 2008
gok the mk 1 elise, looking for mk 2 but wife grumble ended up with 525 for comfort and to place my kids in, anyway the mk1 will always be with me hehehehehehe

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
gok the mk 1 elise, looking for mk 2 but wife grumble ended up with 525 for comfort and to place my kids in, anyway the mk1 will always be with me hehehehehehe
Hardcore :biggrin:

Lotus have its own way to make the owner stick to it :proud:

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
A few months back I was on North South Highway from Penang to KL. Midway I spotted a black sports car which were going quite fast(really fast) on my rear view mirror. I took the opportunity to inch down my windows slightly as I do not know what car to expect but just to hear the car zooming past. Low and behold the freaking sound scares the gejibbers out of my sleeping dog. The sound is so raw and obnoxious that it made my ear rings. Damn the Exige. :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have had some fair share of the sound from these Lotus on the roads...It's just pure sex....the sound is very addicting...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's a Video of Kazama Autowork's 2:28:249 Lap through the Racelogic VBox Lite. The FD2 Honda Civic Type-R ran on full race slicks within the Racecar / Time Attack Machines category. What we couldn't really figure out is the Driver, Lai Wee Sing's controversial downshift style. Is there a reason why he isn't revving enough in his heel and toe to match...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience