EG clubs/owner etc

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Shah: u can seek help from my mec. for parts u couldn't find yourself. My advice is fix it ASAP too as u'll never know when your engine temperature goes up, u might end up stalled in the middle of the road with a burned engine in case it overheated. I encountered this once on the road with one of the radiator hose cracked and broke but I didn't noticed it until the whole radiator were empty and the temperature rise up promptly. Luckily the ecu detected the sudden spike of the temperature and cut off the engine before the needle reached red. Have to tow back as couldn't find where was the culprit at that time and it was at nite. After that incident, I replaced all the radiator hoses to silicon lol. Better be safe than sorry.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
jac : tats y i didn't dare to drive the car at the moment....try to seek in the parts shop dy but can't find one.....
one more thing does all b series using the same type of temperature sensor?maybe later can try seek at the halfcut shop if cannot find the new one :smokin:

Civic eh5

Jan 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Helo sifus and friends here,
Im looking for wings west front lip for my eg9.. where can i get it ?bcoz it is old version and very rare..any bodykit shop in klang valley which can make one for me ? tq

flamming

Dec 2, 2003
Hi Guys,
Do you guys know where to repair the eg8 d15b P08 ECU ? There seem to have some burnt mark in it, Which cause the warning light to lit up and car hard to start up.

Appreciate if anyone can help up.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
hi hi .. do you guys know if it is still possible to transplant a K20A into a 93 EG dolphin? original 1.6 local... ?? thanx thanx
yes its still possible...parts are still available for it.

if ur talking about legality. yes it should be legal...if too much hassle...can be made legal.

if ur thinking baout 2.0 transplant ruling... that only applies to protons.