/budget 2013 - a joke

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
i heard that its next month, PDRM will start raiding those illegal gaming outlet...those with contacts with them
will tell them to close temporary, & reopen after GE13.....

a fren also told me that his wife is a secondary school teacher, they were forced to choose BN infront of them. they did not have a choice.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...ya... i met one of those English teachers which was suddenly sent from Sabah over to peninsular....he also said they cant simply vote or no chance of promotion or increment. and they cannot openly criticize the ruling party. he's basically living a lie.

u know...the story of those english teachers suddenly sent from Sabah to here...pity them. they had no leadtime to find a place to stay nor transport. the guy i met was lucky as he has a friend here who helped him find a room and helped drive him around.

they raid then make big hoo haa that they're doing their jobs to help make this a better country la heh? feel good feeling before election....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Forgot to mention this..in n9 also 08 GE...ex-fren (u find out y s u read along)..he was a BN guy (stil is)..he was a 'volunteer' during d GE..his 'job' was to go house to house n give out 'red packets'..he was 'allocated' 100 for each house (imagine if 'his' area had about...say 100 houses)...for each house he kept 50 n gave out d other 50!!!thats 5k atas angin!!!!i was like WTF!!!!
Now that is how millions disappear with proper documents but did not reach the proper place....:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

i heard that its next month, PDRM will start raiding those illegal gaming outlet...those with contacts with them
will tell them to close temporary, & reopen after GE13.....

a fren also told me that his wife is a secondary school teacher, they were forced to choose BN infront of them. they did not have a choice.
Using every trick in and out of the bag.....:mad::mad:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
That's one of d problems us Malaysians...threaten x increment la n all that n u 'fall'...what happened to principles??self values??dignity??all gone for d sake of saving what u have (which is x enuff)...then u vote 'them'..yeah u get ur 'increment'..but ur added additional workload..then union complain for more raise..n it goes on n on n on..all expense of other rakyat's money!!!

My say is...have a back bone for once..it's x like d opposition x take care of u..true we x know whether they do better then BN or x but hey u nvr know unless u try them..if they x deliver then u know what to do d next GE...if we can 'let' BN rule for 50+ yrs what is 5yrs for opposition??...

Now that is how millions disappear with proper documents but did not reach the proper place....:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Using every trick in and out of the bag.....:mad::mad:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
sometimes cant blame them...cos gomen servants promotions never based on merit...is all based on how yr boss suka u...n if yr boss is supporter...habis la. besides...we all know how fanatical their supporters are.

but u have a point too fazidk...if they all stand together to topple ruling party...then tables have turned.

i remember a time when riots and huge gatherings were totally unheard of....look what bersih 1.2.3 have done. how we have changed as a nation. we're definitely maturing to be a more developed nation with common sense and integrity. just needs more time. most important is WANTING change.

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
recently there was a show for one of festive celebration .
everyone was offered RM50 to attend the show + transportation and food.
and it was easily around 3k ppl who attended.
Lets say 2k ppl were paid.. 2000 * 50 = Our tax money
f man ..

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Yeah bro I agree...we r slowly but surely rising(x hear that happening 20yrs ago eh)..D gov is lucky all this while been relatively peaceful gatherings..we r x at d stage (God willing never..) be like Egypt,Syria etc or all hell break lose...Malaysians in this sense still very rational...

sometimes cant blame them...cos gomen servants promotions never based on merit...is all based on how yr boss suka u...n if yr boss is supporter...habis la. besides...we all know how fanatical their supporters are.

but u have a point too fazidk...if they all stand together to topple ruling party...then tables have turned.

i remember a time when riots and huge gatherings were totally unheard of....look what bersih 1.2.3 have done. how we have changed as a nation. we're definitely maturing to be a more developed nation with common sense and integrity. just needs more time. most important is WANTING change.

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
now that everybody has their own story...so funny...n everybody said "frens/uncle/father/mother/grand2 stories...

come on n move on...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The best thing you read in the papers, Gov. say those attend PSY concert in Penang was not charged, Organizer say Gov did not pay for the concert, so the money drop from the sky??

BFX73

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
The best thing you read in the papers, Gov. say those attend PSY concert in Penang was not charged, Organizer say Gov did not pay for the concert, so the money drop from the sky??
another lol!

they got "sponsored" by u know who la :thefinger:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
For someone whose got x much to say is sure talking a lot :)...hehehe