Beams NA engine able to mod up to 200HP on wheel NA?

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
higher torque =higher hp

HP= torque x RPM

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

adrenaline_rush

Toda recommends change valve springs for the high cams to prevent valve 'bounce' so that you can pull higher revs.

BUT when you do that (pulling higher revs) so many considerations come into play?

Adrenaline_Rush

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Petaling Jaya
1JTezza,
Good points. I'm considering higher compression pistons upgrade. And you're right. my toda cams spec can only be fitted with adjustable cam pulleys and stiffer valve springs to cope with higher lift.
As for rev limit, I'm pretty conservative. Will stick close to the factory setting for reliability. Amateur driver like me needs the car to be running to gain experience :driver:
---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

[/COLOR]adrenaline_rush

Toda recommends change valve springs for the high cams to prevent valve 'bounce' so that you can pull higher revs.

BUT when you do that (pulling higher revs) so many considerations come into play?[/QUOTE]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Goodyear dealers nationwide have pledged to fully support the recent move the Road Safety Department, or Jabatan Keselamatan Jalan Raya (JKJR) and the Ministry of Transport to ban the selling of bald and regrooved tires in an effort to improve road safety levels in Malaysia.

According to JKJR Director General Datuk Suret Singh, regrooved tires – which are produced by carving new treads into a worn tire to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience