Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

[wts] 3s-ge beams altezza engine.rm1400nego "need overhall"

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
[wts] 3s-ge beams altezza engine.rm1500nego "need overhall" drifters come :)

guys, as i mention, i have an altezza 3sge "previously used by me" engine planning to sell it off at rm1500 +/-
so why so cheap?
it need a rebuilt. few valve is twisted and the valve locater is damage.
and 1 or 2 more parts are damage which i forgotten whats the name of the parts.
what happen to my engine? timing belt snap lo due to certain reason haih.
but guarantee piston and crank are 100% good. can check 1st.
anyway, i want to save time, so i've swap in a new engine.
at first i plan rebuit it and mod the engine and sell it back.. but i have got no patient to get all the parts to do so.. lol
so if u r good in getting parts for engine rebuilt can get this 1 as R@D or mod it for own use,i m selling at rm 1500 +/- and i would say its a good bargain for a 210hp/170-175 whp (manual depending on gearbox) engines stock. especially for drifters out there :)..
call me or pm me for further detail
SOLD..

Last edited:

OniKyanAE86

Nov 29, 2008
Re: [wts] 3s-ge beams altezza engine.rm1400nego "need overhall" drifters come :)

If it's a Black Top from an Altezza, would you be willing to sell some parts off of it?

Bump: If it's a Black Top from an Altezza, would you be willing to sell some parts off of it?

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
Re: [wts] 3s-ge beams altezza engine.rm1400nego "need overhall" drifters come :)

If it's a Black Top from an Altezza, would you be willing to sell some parts off of it?

Bump: If it's a Black Top from an Altezza, would you be willing to sell some parts off of it?
so sorry mate. i did not track this thread.. hence replying u late for almost a month. hopefully u r still finding parts u need. P.M. me , let me know what u need. we shall discuss about that.
and yup. its rs200 beams 210hp spec altezza engine. cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've seen on the road an aftermarket suspension for AE111 and AE101. I am talking about the lower control arms anybody here knows what brand is it?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience