>>any Seremban People<< N9

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Reddice, sorry ya was so busy until no time to update....Hehehehe:rofl::rofl:

It was a great meet on Friday night. Nice to meet our newest member S2LT. It's so good that finally we have 2 Skyline joining the group. The group is slowly becoming a monster group already....Hahahaha

Was really fun and LMAO when hearing Sim's 'police encounter stories' from helicopter chase to berak chase..Hahaahaha Reddice you and me laugh until can't stop and the 2 of us laugh the loudest...Hahahaha

Hahaha..the test car session was fun. Win or lose is not important. Important is everyone is enjoying it and have fun at it. :smokin::smokin:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
sorry TR.. cant join u guys...

Bump: sorry TR.. cant join u guys...

xhado

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
PJ, Seremban
www.ctechtuners.com
hi to all brothers.. when is the next tt in sban? cant wait to meet zth members in sban. hahaa wanna c which monsters is hiding in sban

Bump: hi to all brothers.. when is the next tt in sban? cant wait to meet zth members in sban. hahaa wanna c which monsters is hiding in sban

May 6, 2009
Must admit Sim is one of the born racer..losing to him is my honoured. Any taker to drag with Sim. Remember Sim's slogan "Aiyah.!!!..helicopter also want to race with me when I am rushing home for Pang Sai"...still need to look for a nice safe track with Satay "Low" present to wind the fire a bit..

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
hi to all brothers.. when is the next tt in sban? cant wait to meet zth members in sban. hahaa wanna c which monsters is hiding in sban

Bump: hi to all brothers.. when is the next tt in sban? cant wait to meet zth members in sban. hahaa wanna c which monsters is hiding in sban

1 : wednesday : give us ur number
2 : thursday : polish ur car
3 : friday : u will received SMS regarding the TT...(time to use the "polish ur car" part )

next week just repeat part 2 and 3 :biggrin:

Bump:
Must admit Sim is one of the born racer..losing to him is my honoured. Any taker to drag with Sim. Remember Sim's slogan "Aiyah.!!!..helicopter also want to race with me when I am rushing home for Pang Sai"...still need to look for a nice safe track with Satay "Low" present to wind the fire a bit..
hail to skyline owner :wavey:

Last edited:

xhado

Known Member
Jan 27, 2008
PJ, Seremban
www.ctechtuners.com

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
xhado, nice to have you here. Mind telling more about yourself?

S2LT. losing of winning not important. That night can't even be considered as a race just a friendly drive. Haha that yellow satay sure like to wind the fire...but LT none the less, your car is a great machine.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Seremban Zth organizing illegal drags now :hmmmm: And HOW COME I WASN'T INVITED :banghead::banghead::banghead:

*Lat-sun ... cabutz .... but engine half-way letup liao*

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Seremban Zth organizing illegal drags now :hmmmm: And HOW COME I WASN'T INVITED :banghead::banghead::banghead:

*Lat-sun ... cabutz .... but engine half-way letup liao*
no to say illegal drags la..
it a NSLG...(not so legal drag)...more nice..hehehehhehehe....

and update :
regular TT
Friday | 10-10.30 onwards | main menu : maggi |
agenda of meeting / TT :

1. car
  2. car
  3. car
  4. girl
  5. car
:thefinger:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
No.4 must be about TR then ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Jim, Friday more diam mah the street. Satruday a lot of cars now in Seremban and always damn jam wan. I see how, maybe organize on 1 SAT. ok mou Jim? want to see your monster.

Eyong, apa lah girl....ur LAtsun come we all makan dust only. taillight also can't see. That one is not illegal racing. Just the 2 driver driving side by side talking and suddenly the leg 'kebas' and ter-press the throttle to WOT. That's why we thought is drag. Aiya~~~what to do, old man is like this wan..The leg always 'kebas' when put on the throttle cannot lift off....Bwahahahaha

Reddice, hahaha maggi mee goreng....cannot oh..tiap tiap TT also maggi goreng..after I become a fat uncle. :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong, apa lah girl....ur LAtsun come we all makan dust only. taillight also can't see. That one is not illegal racing. Just the 2 driver driving side by side talking and suddenly the leg 'kebas' and ter-press the throttle to WOT. That's why we thought is drag. Aiya~~~what to do, old man is like this wan..The leg always 'kebas' when put on the throttle cannot lift off....Bwahahahaha

Reddice, hahaha maggi mee goreng....cannot oh..tiap tiap TT also maggi goreng..after I become a fat uncle. :rofl::rofl:

Tok kok la .... All lansi lansi heanvy feet after SJG Prrrrreeet Fatty Fatt gor knows, sure all S'ban Zth mampui .... :hmmmm:

Why TR scared get too fat can't fit in bikini join Carace and her chee-mui's at PD ah? Nevermind la, you be the fatty chea chea la .... :thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Eyong...BUGGER!!!

Haiya~~FatGor come down then we all hide in the house loh...Hahahaha~~car stock lah..I just want to see you race with him only...Muahahahaha *pop corn and drink ready..

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Eyong...BUGGER!!!

Haiya~~FatGor come down then we all hide in the house loh...Hahahaha~~car stock lah..I just want to see you race with him only...Muahahahaha *pop corn and drink ready..

Race with who ..... and with what :hmmmm:

The only time we raced, I ended up drowning in beer at All-Stars, while he ended up 3rd Floor Cititel wor ... :burnout::burnout::burnout:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hahahahaha~~~
you race with FatGor with your Latsun and his VTec.....This time will FatGor end up at Royal Bintang? 8th floor? :rofl::rofl:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Hahahahaha~~~
you race with FatGor with your Latsun and his VTec.....This time will FatGor end up at Royal Bintang? 8th floor? :rofl::rofl:

WOIT .... How you know Royal Bintang 8th Floor ... Regular ah :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: Take us there la .... regular customer got discount one ah :hmmmm: Wait I tell Carace then mampui you ... :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
wei, you free this Sunday morning. Want to go for Dim Sum?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
wei, you free this Sunday morning. Want to go for Dim Sum?

Yeah, sure .... I wait for you at Fu Shan ... no come no go ... :hmmmm:

By the way, is Carace coming as well :biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Fu Shan???

No lah..me you and my gf....Hahaha want ah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience