a race track enthusiast scold by lot of drag enthusiast!

DeepBluez

2,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2004
Penang
www.pro-hatch.net
thteh86 said:
not sure if the pro hatchers would be happy to see this post in zth

but in my own opinion, the fella deserved it
Don't worry thteh86, we don't mind. Cause that fella PkuSaito doesn't show respect to drag racing and Malaysian Motorsports. Everyone is welcome to view the thread and I'm sorry if there's any word inside the post offended you.

By the way saline, please read properly the whole thread before accusing us for "scolding". Thanks !

Last edited:

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
actually the title of this thread is misleading

we're all not drag enthusiasts, but fans of motorsports in malaysia and at first we were just debating over the issue but as things heat up and he noticed that's he's on the losing side, that's when the flaming starts

anyway, if you read ALL his posts in the forum, he's not respecting motorsports in whole at all.

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
hahah.... looks like u guys (pro hatchers) had quite a debat. Leave the kid alone, he's probaly crying now.... "uweekkk .... they don't like me...."

saline

Mar 28, 2006
oppsz,,, may be i use wrong word of scold,,:)
both also wrong,, he Criticize people if not right,, but he enter club with good intention.. i dun think he so hate drag,,, only some misundertanding...
but pro hatch member should be polite to treat every one too..

any way... all motorsport is art::: pls dont criticize either drag or track race
cool down

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
if you read nicely, we were polite at first..spending our time explaining to him why FF cars in drag races are NOT moronic like he claimed..

then it went on :)

rizal_eg9

Known Member
Jan 12, 2005
That is one hell of an entertainment.

That kid must have just got his license. he don't know drag racing and circuit racing. he don't even know that batu tiga is know housing estate and he did not even know pasir gudang. Tell him that there used to be penang grand prix and he will tell you that you are crazy or moron. lol

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
LOL LOL LOL......man tat sure does make my day.....good shit entertainment ....hehe.....paling lawak is 1/4mile = 600m ...... but anyway, some of his facts isnt all wrong, just tat i would say tat he has put it in a rude, insulting n disrespectful manner.....just leave him alone n everything will chill.... cheerzzzz...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience