4g67 turbo..

JOE_2799

Known Member
Sep 2, 2008
i'm always use the oil squirter...it's cool the bottom of the piston and supply oil to ring also...if your boost only 1 bar,i think it will not be a big problem...unless you planning to upgrade to play higher boost ex.1.5-1.7....
oic...lega sikit dengar.actually now im still running in this engin.yesterday i c at forum,we were discuss about oil squiter.thank bro..1 more question..if my boost still and steady in 1 bar,izzit safe for a long time?or u have any idea to jaga this engine dari meletup?i means any treatment or anything...

thank sifoo...:driver::driver:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
oic...lega sikit dengar.actually now im still running in this engin.yesterday i c at forum,we were discuss about oil squiter.thank bro..1 more question..if my boost still and steady in 1 bar,izzit safe for a long time?or u have any idea to jaga this engine dari meletup?i means any treatment or anything...

thank sifoo...:driver::driver:
people daily driving 1.5 bar wey no problemo as long the tune is cun fuel sufficient, dun worry laaa..
oil squirter xde pun ok..

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
many of them in US running thins engine without oil squirter,having it there is a plus laaa..but not having them is also ok..lot's of argument in their forum about this oil squirter but many have proven not having oil squirter also ok.Coz they want to run a bit higher on the oil pressure,having oil squirter will drop the oil pressure a bit.But again this is just my oppinion,many others that are more familiar with this engine maybe JINKL could give us sum input on this.

JOE_2799

Known Member
Sep 2, 2008
many of them in US running thins engine without oil squirter,having it there is a plus laaa..but not having them is also ok..lot's of argument in their forum about this oil squirter but many have proven not having oil squirter also ok.Coz they want to run a bit higher on the oil pressure,having oil squirter will drop the oil pressure a bit.But again this is just my oppinion,many others that are more familiar with this engine maybe JINKL could give us sum input on this.
thankz sifoo...:nurse::nurse:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
Copy and paste from magnus motorsport website :

"The good cranks were knifedged and balanced, the bearings were specially coated, the oil pumps were new from mitsubishi, the squirters were blocked, yes blocked and no squirters were put in place. Why the no squirter? When we machined a block to accept the 1g squirter we soon enough realized that no other machine shop out there was going to be wiling to do this kind of work to the block. Us selling kits wouldn't matter if people had nowhere to do the install. Instead taking from what we had done before we eliminated the squirters' altogether. We had been doing this for some time now in race motors to eliminate the possibility of windage, small loss of power due to oil being squirt onto the rods and pistons. Many V-tec honda motors have them welded up to take advantage of this effect. Now before you all jump out and say "we need the squirter", take this into account, I have heard of many cases of the squirters' on 1g's breaking off and falling into the oil pan because of harsh vibration (out of phase balance shafts), we have even seen them in person, doing oil changes, and dropping oil pans.

In my 1g 6bolt motor they were gone a long time ago, I eliminated them in my build-up. That particular engine ran many trouble free miles and is still running today. No ill effects from this mod. I am not going to discuss the virtues of squirter or no squirter because I can go on forever, I am just going to tell you if you so desire we can retrofit the 1g squirters to your block just ship it to us.

So far 2 engines built are running flawlessly and we are happy to report no failures thus far, only time will tell. As extra precautions we have removed the clutch switches to help on startup."

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
my best advise to u is to install those squiters..
it's made with its own purpose rite??

had seen with my very own eye two of my frenz using 67 blocks but skip the squitters installation process and ending up blowin their engine not more than 2 weeks after their running in

some of these workshops (no offend ya and not all!!) offering a very low transplant charges just to attract customers:love:

at the end of the day, they just skip most of the process and ending up the customers will have to bear the consequences without proper advise:mad:

p/s:kalu dngar cerita nasi basi jd wangi..
tp bile mkn sendiri tau kene sakit perut dan cirit-birit:nurse:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
argument bout oil squirters will never end hehehe...like i said before many have it's own opinion and experience. But like i say it's a plus to have oil squirter but like yopo said 2 of his fren using 67 block blow the engine. bear in mind engine blow's many variable to think of. Like Marco at magnus did he just plug close the oil squirter and he's running his car with no problemo. Engine blow coz of tuning,oil pressure(minyak itam x naik),detonation(tuning again), no definite answer to not having oil squirter is the culprit. But yopo mention already 2 67 blocks blown after 2 weeks running in without the oil squirter.We dont know wether the engine blow because of tuning or oil squirter. Dun know the definite answer.

To JOE do some more research. Try PM JINKL ask him. Mebe he could help you out.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
last time fren of mine didnt put the oil squiter and boosting 1bar dailly driven boost and 1.7 bar during drag...using the block and piston 1 year now without any problem...but for me its better
put the oil squiter for xtra precaution:sleep:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Copy and paste from magnus motorsport website :

"The good cranks were knifedged and balanced, the bearings were specially coated, the oil pumps were new from mitsubishi, the squirters were blocked, yes blocked and no squirters were put in place. Why the no squirter? When we machined a block to accept the 1g squirter we soon enough realized that no other machine shop out there was going to be wiling to do this kind of work to the block. Us selling kits wouldn't matter if people had nowhere to do the install. Instead taking from what we had done before we eliminated the squirters' altogether. We had been doing this for some time now in race motors to eliminate the possibility of windage, small loss of power due to oil being squirt onto the rods and pistons. Many V-tec honda motors have them welded up to take advantage of this effect. Now before you all jump out and say "we need the squirter", take this into account, I have heard of many cases of the squirters' on 1g's breaking off and falling into the oil pan because of harsh vibration (out of phase balance shafts), we have even seen them in person, doing oil changes, and dropping oil pans.

In my 1g 6bolt motor they were gone a long time ago, I eliminated them in my build-up. That particular engine ran many trouble free miles and is still running today. No ill effects from this mod. I am not going to discuss the virtues of squirter or no squirter because I can go on forever, I am just going to tell you if you so desire we can retrofit the 1g squirters to your block just ship it to us.

So far 2 engines built are running flawlessly and we are happy to report no failures thus far, only time will tell. As extra precautions we have removed the clutch switches to help on startup."
very good info,wahhhh ask ppl PM me pulak :P , who can beat info from Magnus wei :P

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
will have problem if not have oil squirter if the engine build for high rev...due to too much oil pressure...

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
will have problem if not have oil squirter if the engine build for high rev...due to too much oil pressure...

that's where the oil restrictor comes in hehehe...but for high revving engine high oil pressure can catter..u can port your oil pump housing to reduce the oil pressure but this must be done carefully laa not to over port it.

Hahaha see i told u this oil squirter thingy discussion will never end laaa hehehe

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
that's where the oil restrictor comes in hehehe...but for high revving engine high oil pressure can catter..u can port your oil pump housing to reduce the oil pressure but this must be done carefully laa not to over port it.

Hahaha see i told u this oil squirter thingy discussion will never end laaa hehehe
hehehe...if wanna built high rev one everthing will high also laa:biggrin:cost is high and the risk is high,the skill must high....:hmmmm:

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
hehehe...if wanna built high rev one everthing will high also laa:biggrin:cost is high and the risk is high,the skill must high....:hmmmm:

haaa tau pung hehehehe..well everything have to take to count...all the tiny2 details..we are talking bout daily driven motor,how much do you rev your daily driven motor rite? i'm pretty sure if ur not a ricer you would only rev it to 6-7K rpm n only kadang2 up to rev cut..if high revving motor then not a daily driven already laa bro kan..kan..kan..hehehehhe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Forumers,

Where can i find in malaysia the following waxes
Collinite 476S
FK 1000p

thanking you in advance for your cooperation
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience