Idiot Drivers

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
The thing about this VIP, it seems they always like to hit the roads during peak hours.
Ya, you just have to give way whether u like it or not.

We are just normal citizens and they are the big shots. Unless rich enough to hire the outriders ourselves la :rofl:

Anyway, here is a picture. Either he can park properly or couldn't careless. P license already still cant park, L license more
suitable?

Never like such parkers, always cause others to have problem parking and yet we still care whether these
type of parkers can get into their cars...how considerate can we be even with such people.

[/QUO
His or her physics FAILED or 'lesen kopi'… LOL :rofl:

SloMo

Known Member
Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
some how or rather you see a lot (i mean a LOT) of these drivers who cant park properly. i still can tolerate those who park really close to the parking line (even tho it makes it hard for my passenger side door to open), but those who blatantly park half their car in each side a 2 parkings or those side park in L-park zone are !(*)*(*&*$^%%#&%&

phobian

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
some how or rather you see a lot (i mean a LOT) of these drivers who cant park properly. i still can tolerate those who park really close to the parking line (even tho it makes it hard for my passenger side door to open), but those who blatantly park half their car in each side a 2 parkings or those side park in L-park zone are !(*)*(*&*$^%%#&%&
Adding to the injury...

When one is an idiot (white City), another idiot follow suit (black GTR).

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Adding to the injury...

When one is an idiot (white City), another idiot follow suit (black GTR).
In this case, is hard to say which is the idiot, cuz could be the van who parked too out
of the line, which in return the city have no choice but t park in acceptable in out of
car space. Then came the GT-R. Ya, GT-R may park beside the Lancer, but somehow
is hard to tell whether the cars beside the GT-R and before Lancer parked there was
2 cars who were parking like that.

So the culprit could be anyone.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
very long no idiot drivers....means we're becoming better drivers?
Got, some posted in my Violence on the Road Thread. I think which is more than an Idiot Driver area. :rofl:

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just met with an accident due to some moronic driver attitude in our road...after the accident he just fled...this happen this morning when i was on my way to work...one very "clever" school bus driver decided to make a U-turn at a double lane road...i was forced to step on the brake pedal right away after seeing the bus was completely blocking the road...my choice was to jump at the side of the road on my left to avoid head on collision with the bus...i was not lucky enuff, the car couldn't stop on the gravel road and kept on sliding to the left and was very highly likely to hit the school children who was waiting there along the road...manage to avoid sweeping those school children but only to hit one school children on the other side of the road where my car fly and spin on the road after i try to control the car and hit the road curb...to make matter worse, i only stopped when my car slide into a restaurant and hit another 3 people who were sleeping inside it...right now i'm very traumatized...i can only pray those people who were hit by me car going to be alive...and get well soon...and for the "clever" school bus driver i pray that you may rot in hell...

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I know this is "Your Shots"..which means it should have pictures but this incident is just too funny/silly/cannot-brain to NOT share.

Once my car was hit from behind (no butt jokes pls). The black strip of my rear bumper took the brunt of the bump. The offending vehicle was a facelifted BMW E60. What basically happened what the "driver" of the E60 switched lanes & could not judge the length of his car thus resulted in grasing my rear bumper.

So I was pissed, stopped by the side & so did the E60 driver. First words from his gaping mouth "WHAT HE FUCK. I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU!!!".

As stated, my emotions were off being pissed off, after hearing what he said..I was left in confusion;

So I asked, "How can that be?, you hit the BACK of my car..?". His answer; "I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU!!!". His only defense/answer to all my questions were the same; "I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU!!!".

ok. So I didnt want to waste anymore of my time & left.

Should have suggested to report police if he was confident he was in the right. But the inspector will probably laugh at us since there were no visible marks on my car (black plastic strip ma), his E60 however had numerous scratches (probably from the inability to properly operate his vehicle).

What an asshat.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I know this is "Your Shots"..which means it should have pictures but this incident is just too funny/silly/cannot-brain to NOT share.

Once my car was hit from behind (no butt jokes pls). The black strip of my rear bumper took the brunt of the bump. The offending vehicle was a facelifted BMW E60. What basically happened what the "driver" of the E60 switched lanes & could not judge the length of his car thus resulted in grasing my rear bumper.

So I was pissed, stopped by the side & so did the E60 driver. First words from his gaping mouth "WHAT HE FUCK. I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU!!!".

As stated, my emotions were off being pissed off, after hearing what he said..I was left in confusion;

So I asked, "How can that be?, you hit the BACK of my car..?". His answer; "I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU!!!". His only defense/answer to all my questions were the same; "I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU!!!".

ok. So I didnt want to waste anymore of my time & left.

Should have suggested to report police if he was confident he was in the right. But the inspector will probably laugh at us since there were no visible marks on my car (black plastic strip ma), his E60 however had numerous scratches (probably from the inability to properly operate his vehicle).

What an asshat.
Either he is that stupid, or he is actually very smart but pretending to be so stupid so that you won't get him to pay the damages!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,
I'm currently feeling the clutch slip on my Wira Sedan.My ride is just a standard one,
infact i changed my whole clutch approcimately 2 yrs back with orig Proton clutch.I may need to change the clutch this time again.Can all sifus suggest me beside orig Proton clutch which would be an ideal and better performance than the orig Proton clutch.issit Mitsu clutch or Exedy ( not the performance 1 ) or u guys have any othr brands.BTW what's the price likely.
Appreciate yr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience