ZTH Paintball Family

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Hey guys, jus wondering if there are any paintballers in the ZTH community.
Was hoping we could all come together and racun(oppss.....i mean share our passion) the other ZTH to join in this game.

Hehe.:regular_smile:

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
I played paintball once before very nice sport to get into...

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Hey buddy,just curious, where didcha play last time?how long ago was that?

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
i played paint ball as well....just for fun and to release tensions......few of my friend already join the national league......interesting game tho'.........speaking bout it make me gian already

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Saga, which team is your friend in?Im in the NPL too man.There are also a few drift kaki and auto cross kaki whom i know off in the NPL and MPOC too.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
im not sure whats their team name laaaa......ill ask my friend later.....

anyway.....when we wanna gather and play? it must be a cracking fun......

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Lets gather more zth people first before we decide on a date. lets say about 10 people at least. then it wil definately be more fun.

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
Hey buddy,just curious, where didcha play last time?how long ago was that?
Bro i play paintball around 2yrs back, on my study days, last time i'm in uk, really enjoy it, becouse the area that the game took place, ie in the forest, like here in malaysia they used like a bunker fill with air, but there felt like you in a war zone, there got trenches earth bunker etc, but really enjoy it

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
bro camp....

in kemensah there is a place where you can play inside a jungle......but no trenches and earth bunkers tho......the only protection you have are thosed thick trees, fallen ones, termites mound and thick bushes to hide from the enemy.....

there they doit malaysian army vs bintang tiga style.....you cant hardly see movement 5 metres and dont ever think to see ur opponents deployment and to analyz which flank do they concentrate their force.....basiccally u can hardly work a tactic platoon size.....what u need is independent squad size tactics.........

freaking fun tho' but the leeches draw more bloods then enemy bullets....hahahahahhaa

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Yeah, i been there before to play. I played till 1am in the morning.

Anyway, anyone heard of the cu"3on3" paintball tournament coming up?
Its called the Werdna HolCup.Gona be held at the TAG paintball complex on the 3rd and 4th march 2007.First prize is rm1500!:shocked:

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
bro camp....

in kemensah there is a place where you can play inside a jungle......but no trenches and earth bunkers tho......the only protection you have are thosed thick trees, fallen ones, termites mound and thick bushes to hide from the enemy.....

there they doit malaysian army vs bintang tiga style.....you cant hardly see movement 5 metres and dont ever think to see ur opponents deployment and to analyz which flank do they concentrate their force.....basiccally u can hardly work a tactic platoon size.....what u need is independent squad size tactics.........

freaking fun tho' but the leeches draw more bloods then enemy bullets....hahahahahhaa
Ic, kemensah near by my work place mabey sometimes i can just drop by have a look anyway thx for da info bro.

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
Yeah, kemensah is a nice place to play. Hey, anyone interested in the 3on3 paintball tournament?

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
no money, no marker, and no commitmen la bro......

but wouldnt mind if u organize a paintball outing.......

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
Yeah, kemensah is a nice place to play. Hey, anyone interested in the 3on3 paintball tournament?
yo reub..?
wazzap..?
alfred here bro

reubenc

Known Member
Apr 22, 2004
hey buddy!didnt know your here la alfred.
well, to take part in the rookie category, you dont need to own any gears, just register,buy pellets and come and play!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I drive a Toyota KE70.My car starts ok but then the rpm drops below 1 and the car shakes badly then eventually dies.

This also happens on the road whether the car is in gear or free gear.What could be the problem?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience