ZTH MINI Club!

aidil

Known Member
Aug 2, 2005
Ampang
Tt

When is the upcoming TT and the venue?
Watever the date is, i'll be there for sure... But mine is very ugly, bcoz not yet painted. Will it be ok?

Just to let u guys know that I'm using the car for daily use and it does served me well even it might look odd to some people... U can surely rely on mini rather than ordinary japanese carsss.....

clubman1275GT

Jul 14, 2005
Malaysia
mini shop or kedai potong

hey guys,

can u please give me info on any mini shops or kedai potong that sells mini parts in KL or Klang area. i will be up in PJ for this weekend and hope to look for rims there.

please help

thank you

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
wah liao wei ... i just went abroad 4 a while n all these events have taken place (or taking place) .. i stay here, nothing happens ... sheesh ...

Angel,
count me in for the postponed TT, subject to actual date.

Minicooper,
It must have great at Nilai! N that's 20mins from where I live! aiyo ...

Fastclubman aka slowclubman,
i cant imagine ur car sounding normal! after seeing it during the earlier TT, where it set off many car alarms with its vibration, the only vision that comes to my mind when i read about ur ride is 'explosion'.

skyline,
wanna sell your dad's rusting car? hehehe .... i'll keep trying ..

this evening, while driving mokey on the LDP, this man in a merc van came beside me and started shouting across questions about the car. he then asked me to stop, which i did, cautiously. he turned out to be a mini kaki, esp mokes. his name is zul (told him about this website and asked him to join), and he showed me lots of pictures of mokes on his cameraphone. :) great to meet strangers on the same wavelength!

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
sureshn...good to know..hey when can ya make it...? lol prolly skyline will be back by then too..n wat an interesting story...hahaha so cool :D so can we expect more mokey's then? hahahaa ..... :D

blitz..its being put off and postponed so its not this w/end :D will keep u informed..

kris

Jul 25, 2005
Puchong
hi guys. i hv a mini that i want to sell, a basic mini austin 75. repair needed. selling for 4k neg. pls spread the good word around. thanks.

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
angel, i'll be free for another 2 weeks or so. then work starts again (sigh..) but should be free most evenings anyway.

oh good samaritans of zth-miniacs (er ... what's our official name, again?), join me in a prayer to mini-God and repeat the following mantra:- 'Oh mini-God, do assist suresh's wifey-to-be to accept mokey as the wedding car' (repeat repeatedly!).

:)

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
who else

angel
seems u the only angel and the girl around eh..so just joking around with u..lucky im a normal guy...hehehe
inform me ya..coz i got a few friends who wish to come..dunno where r they from oso, so if nak ajak diaorg, must with early notice as well, if not they wont come

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I juz buy a clutch set..exedy racing clutch.What is the differences between my clutch and clutches like single plate,twin plate and so on...?I heard that racing clutch make a 'sound' when we step on the clutch.Will mine make that 'sound'?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience