ZTH MINI Club!

clubman

Jan 14, 2005
wauuu ... this thread has become so long... just show long time not log in here... any way I need an tips here. A tips how to selected a good mini halfcut, exp engine. Any particular code o look for a good performance engine....cause some one said mini mayfair does not produce a good hp...how know ???? anyway did 1.3 manual halfcut quick difficult to get ?

an advice welcome

S

skyline86

angel,
we need to discuss n come out with the MTT date, time, location & venue, so tat others can make decisions earlier. And is anyone here interested to put zth sticker on our minis? angel do u know anyone selling? wats the price if u get it for us?

how's everybody? tis thread move fast n it is hard to catch... haha, feel im outdated abit even im the founder...

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
zth stickers...i can get it frm Tom...if u guys want a whole lot then...ive got mine aredy...
yea im setting the date...to 5th august then!! so u guys have time to decide if thats good for everyone....before we send out emails to all the current members...

date: 5th august 2005
time: 8.30pm
venue : ......

hans

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
p.j
hi there!

Hi guys! How is the mini maniacs going on. Sadly can't joint the forum cause my father past away on 07/07/2005. The thread getting longer yeah! Good job.

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
hans,

so sorry to hear about that Hans. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

fastclubman

mini flinstone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
al fatihah

to all malay, pls spend a minute of fatihah to hans father who just passed away...

al- fatihah...

semoga roh dicucuri rahmat...

about the tt, make it saturday then

S

skyline86

Hans,
sorry to hear that.. condolences to your whole family ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okay lets see rite now im using a mirage wit 4g61t..jus say dat ive been keepin up sum money n i wan to mody..if u were me wat would u do??upgrade the 4g61t or would u jus swap engine wit 4g63t..i heard lots of people say ma engine bay is exactly a bit same wit vr4 n they say if i use vr4-rs it should b enough(the hp n weight to ratio)..but in the other tought i was thinking of upgrading the 4g61t(turbine,injector,pistons,flywheel,cams,ecu n those other stuff) but wat i dun no is if i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience