ZTH MINI Club!

gharith

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
so how was the TT / convoy?

i'm back in kl now :) so when are we having another get together?

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
dude.... there were only 3 minis including mine... n all are from the same college. Its

cool though we went to NZ to have char kuey teow n drinks then had a photoshoot

at a projet nearby ... its cool but really hope that more minis could come and plus our

lepak spot got stollen by japanese car club i think so because there were silvias,

skyline,cefiro parked around me... damn its crazy so i ran off to the back of shell.

So this FRIDAY nite is on.. i hope more minis would come n make the mini scene rock...

FRIDAy !! 10 - 11 pm

any suggestions where to go ?

gharith

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
IM ON!! this friday i'm as free as can be :)

i'd rather meet up then go convoy to places ahahah... i guess i got bored of the mamak thing

gharith

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
ahahha i'll definately be bringing Katie with me..

the other guys are all your college mates?

i'll see you tonight bro... i'll be there at 10

Jun 8, 2007
New Member.....Hello

Hello i m new and interested in Classic Mini. Which Model is good to buy and can mod in future.....Maybe become a Hot Rod!!!

Like what if given a budget of say 50K what will u guys do????

Of course i got no 50k Budget lah....

Also is Auto good kah? Later can mod kah?

TQ

Jun 8, 2007
This Engine

Like maybe my car can later mod to fit this engine???

What do you all think?

Our standard 1380cc engine produces about 115HP verses a stock "S" of about 72HP! BUT if that is not enough grunt and go, then our special exclusive Mini Mania Supercharged 1380 has got to be all you could ask for. It has all the Horse Power of a big bore plus some and more importantly it has the tremendous torque of a supercharged engine. The results will be 140+ HP that is totally streetable, usable for everyday driving that feels like a race car! Our stock 1380cc engine is modified for the lower compression required for the blower and a special camshaft is installed. Still includes a 4 synchro tranny with your choice of final drive ratios. The Mini Mania Supercharger kit was developed over 10 years ago and has proven very dependable. The use of a single HIF 1 3/4" SU carb results in the car being totally drivable for daily street applications. See our part number SPC100 for further details.

Last edited:

red mini 8 7 8

Known Member
Aug 20, 2005
In the car
beanmi just buy one n build. learn from there .

anyways the TT was kinda fun... me,audi, gharith and ivan was there. From shell

eastin we went to SS2 murni. Pass thru the crowd and suddenly stop. Then this hot

chick was saying cool cool and smiling.... Damn my fren n i was blushing hehehe...

when to KL for a spin then head to NZ where we had char kuey teow n

drinks. Had some photos then when thru MRR2 where ivan got left behind with

gharith following me. Was good high speed fun till hartamas were ivan was no where

to be seen. It was though, hope they were more minis ... so i hope to see u guys at

the next TT. the more mini the minier.

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
woops ! here ...I come ..has been missing in action...was really active at the mini forum at www.hid.com.my...(just mini ) ..well I really had fun at the convoy on friday...hehe...hope to have more people joining in also ...well ! keep me updated ok guys ..hehe

Jun 8, 2007
Need advice

Saw the ad at magazine and web

This shop selling few Mini's and some cost up to almost 40K, why the price so vast diff???

Reliable or not this shop?

Then also got ad selling 1300 model but year early 70's, is it kereta potong with Japanese scraps or genuine rebuilt(is it legal to rebuilt to 1300)????

How lah need to get 1 soon before my mini fever become mini cancer!!!

Since i need to share with my lil sis on this car guess i need an Auto punya lah.

Any sifu/senior here can recommend got mini to buy? Bujet quite open depends on the car condition itself!!

gharith

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
beanmi: it all depends on what you want to do with the car. is it going to be an everyday car or just a weekend drive? as for the tranny issues. my advice is to stay away from auto. your sister can learn to drive shift if she wants to drive :P no respectable hot-rodder would be caught dead with an auto :D (no offence ivan).

as for the shop selling mini's for 40k which shop is this? if it's rosli in usj i suggest you stay away... and i would also stay away from chopped up minis. one, it's illegal, two, i wouldn't want my mini to split into two while im driving and cause an accident.

why don't you pop by this friday night for the next TT so you can meet up with us and discuss? just reading stuff on the net without actually meeting up with actual owners might not be all that constuctive. all of us here have gone through quite a bit with our minis so we should be able to help you out with any enquiries you might have.