ZTH MINI Club!

S

skyline86

Andyb,
the New BMW Mini Cooper S 'G-Power' looks quite nice, but i havent check more details about the specs n etc... stil lot to learn about it:) anyway, nice to know that u own it.

durian,
thanks for the info, its usefull for mini lovers.

sureshn said:
skyline,

i'm still around ... checking the posts on a regular basis but posting not so much. i laughed when i read your post .. about mokey going to china. why? because it is actually being planned! anyway, if NST accepts my writing, you should be able to read about the bangkok trip in Cars section of sunday nst soon.

how's your moke? still lying there ... come on, sell it to me!
Which NST? must let me know, im sure go buy one... is it on 26 March? and im so excited to hear that your mokey going to china... compared with mine, im so shy, mine is still lying... not for sale while i wish to book yours whenever you want to sell it.

Austin850 said:
Cooper1275,
Skyline86,

..............rebuild was done by him..moved on to some other place later on. BTW Kok Peng's world is getting smaller and smaller I heard..

...heheheh
Kok Peng's world is getting smaller and smaller? I dono, its been quite some time i din go back. Anyway, it still a mother that born alots of minis out... hehehee

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
hafez..why dont we start a minigruppe friendster account ...so that people can join ? ahaha this is just a a suggestion

mini_cooper

Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
im looking for the 2 screw for fast grill opening to clean and fix starter..anyone know how much it cost and where to get ?

al7606

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
anyone out there know how the right way to change/open the rear subframe?
any diagram or simple method to open it.just wanna DIY. front n rear subframe already kong cant use it anymore.anyone pls help. thanks:_:

sureshn

Known Member
Dec 5, 2004
NS
Visit site
al7606,

rear subframe is quite easy to remove. there are four nuts in your boot that you need to undo. then, there are 4 bolts at the place where you place your feet when you sit at the rear. you can also remove the nuts from the outside, from near where the back arm connects to the subframe. provided you have removed all the wires, the brake pipe and the handbrake cable, it should be just a matter of lifting the body off the subframe.

twistedangel

2,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2004
London
chooyin.blogspot.com
heyya suresh

im good thx...
yeah all's good ive not seen me mini since january when i came back for like 2 weeks... :( so sad...

well missing home..family n my car... but all's good here.. just stressed out over uni...

ill be back in ..late june for summer.. tt then i hope :D

pathfind1275

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2005
bavarianE28,
we have gatherings every week, ad hoc basis on venue, pls pm contact no. so we can sms to you,

thank you,
YearsOfTheMini

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things were a bit slow with the Z project as our project partner, has been moving his old establishment to his new one in Sunway Damansara area. He has updated and sent me some photos when I was travelling in Europe.

Judging from the photos...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience