ZTH Cheras KL

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So next one hope otai vr can make it la...:driver:
Sorry brother, will try next round.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Everybody want to see public figure vr2 mah!
Old unker running around the forum only mah!.....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

He can one. He conservative haih.
If u both stand together, we are a formidable group :rofl:
Damn u guys are big.
Bro. fazidk also big size?

issuzark

500 RPM
Sep 4, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry brother, will try next round.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Old unker running around the forum only mah!.....hhahhahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Old unker running very fast lor! :driver:
And yes he's huuuge.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think he's comparable with you in height but bulk and size Fazidk is the "terrorist" amongst the group.

Let's see, we had the "terrorist", the "Young man", the really young man with the hair, the gym buff, and the other two I haven't thought of names for yet. :rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I think he's comparable with you in height but bulk and size Fazidk is the "terrorist" amongst the group.

Let's see, we had the "terrorist", the "Young man", the really young man with the hair, the gym buff, and the other two I haven't thought of names for yet. :rofl:
Luke Hobbs in FF6 la bro

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Huh?sold d wira??x la bro stil have it...who told u I sold it???:confused:
Because I saw your post in Wechat "hanya tinggal kenangan.."

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003

Parakey is 'boss geng 36'...:rofl::proud:

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Luke Hobbs in FF6 la bro

Aiyoooooo "hobbs" is a monster la x comparison...me?a very tall stickman hehehehe

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

Because I saw your post in Wechat "hanya tinggal kenangan.."
Oh x my car bro...d other one...d 'twin'...

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

who's the young man with the hair lol...and what hair :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda has decided to expand a recall related to a defect in the driver’s SRS airbag installed on certain vehicles produced in 2001 and 2002 and has issued a notification in North America and Japan. This recall also will be conducted in other affected regions/countries. The total number of vehicles subject to this expanded recall is 437,763 units worldwide.

Based on our ongoing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience