ZTH Cheras KL

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
That shouldn't be too hard to arrange. Just see if the taikors got free or not. Can choose different venue as the guys complain food not good. Can choose somewhere nearer to Izso so that he won't get lost :p
He from around that area. If I come from PJ will be worst.....hahhahahaha
I'm actually quite comfortable with PJ area since I used to TT there every weekend before I got married. Even though I used to stay in Cheras I haven't really explored past Batu9 area.

Well, Izso can share lookout pt GPS with you
MUAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *Dark road* "Turn left in 50m"

Next round at lookout point? :rofl:
Actually, that place is known for robberies. I'm not keen of that place only because of that, not because of my most recent encounter.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Next Wednesday TT?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, Izso can share lookout pt GPS with you
What he posted was more like deserted dark eerie junkyard/graveyard......hahhahahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

No la. I can slot in time on that day ma hahaha
Because you are free only, so you minum sendiri loh......hhahahhahaha:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What he posted was more like deserted dark eerie junkyard/graveyard......hahhahahhahahahha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Because you are free only, so you minum sendiri loh......hhahahhahaha:rofl:
Ya, no choice lo...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lol .. I should be free on Wednesday. You needn't minum sendiri :biggrin:
Wah, straight drink alone with cheras gang leader macam table talk wor bro hahaha!

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wah, straight drink alone with cheras gang leader macam table talk wor bro hahaha!
Aiyo, don't be like that. Now everybody wants to give me RM3.60 angpow. Ha Ha .. I just like yum cha with like minded people.

He He .. also want to take a ride in Andrew's ride. Regret didn't do so the other day

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aiyo, don't be like that. Now everybody wants to give me RM3.60 angpow. Ha Ha .. I just like yum cha with like minded people.

He He .. also want to take a ride in Andrew's ride. Regret didn't do so the other day
Haha! U same ride with andrew? Can geh, he do own business, his time flexible hahahaha! :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha! U same ride with andrew? Can geh, he do own business, his time flexible hahahaha! :rofl:
Wednesday hold tt near Andrew place....:driver:

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Best is to hold tt at places less traffic if want to test his ride....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hardcore_detailer said:
Used to be hardcore detailer. Now no time to do all. LOL so must keep it well from start. Tis is what i do

1) send it to nearby roadside car wash. Ask for spray only. Shampoo all don't wan. Should be arounbd RM2 or 3. Unless u have those water jet spray. then can diy at home lor. I live in condo so no choice lor. Very important to spray all those big chunk of sand and dust away.
2)reach home, rinse again with normal pipe.
3) shampoo car with MG nxt shampoo or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience