Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

jefftan

Jul 9, 2008
Penang
dear bos,how much for Nissan Cefiro,Front upper,Rear Upper,Rear Lower and do u have any photo...Thanks

noprob

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
Pm me . Do u have Front Lower strut bar for civic ET 2.0 ?

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
hi boss.

do you have 4 point front lower bar for Honda Prelude 92?

if do, pls pm me the picture and price. thanks :driver:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
sorry dont have bro

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
seriouse buyer pls call 012-2023765

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
any enquary call 012-2023765 kent
thanks for visit

roadkill

Known Member
Sep 7, 2006
Hey bro, I never left you a review of your zenden strut bar. Im not sure you remember me, wiraSE, meet at taipan,then started raining so you install the bar at my house :p was 2010 i think,lol

Heres my review :
This guy kent is awesome. Very good seller and very good service. He came all the way from kepong to subang to install the strut bar.The main reason I chose the zenden bar over UR is because its not a 1 piece welded piece of metal pipe. The main reason I want a strut bar is to minimize horizontal forces, but allow other flexing to take place naturally. The solid UR bars are a 1 piece metal pipe which doesnt allow flexing and if the bar doesnt take up the flex, it means your car chassis will and that will surely F**k your chassis alignment permanently.

Im an engineer, and this logic is something im very familiar with as Ive studied and worked on stress and strains of materials especially metal, but Kent shared the same idea.
He is definitely one car guy I trust because he is particular with what he sells, he belives in his products and doesnt simply hantam sell garbage to make a quick buck..He sells quality, he talks sense and carries quality products with proper research and reasoning behind it.

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
bro, pls pm me the front and rear lower 4 point for car ae101

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

bro, i try to call u but ur phone no already not in service..how to contact u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche is now busy with the development of 991.2 GT3, as it has been spotted testing on the Nurburgring, undisguised.

From the images captured by GTspirit here, the GT3 now sports more squared front bumper intakes, similar to that on the Cayman GT4. The slimmer indicator units are derived from the updated 911 models, while the front apron looks largely unchanged. Featuring...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience