Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Bro can you PM me all the bars / color you have for EK 4 foors, have a few EK friend kakis who is interested

Xrul

Jun 13, 2005
Subang Jaya
hey ken and doug.. nice work dude.. thanks you so much(installing and car info).. feel better when conner..nice.. waiting for the next step of upgrading more performance stuff to my car..cheh..

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
shfish said:
Bro can you PM me all the bars / color you have for EK 4 foors, have a few EK friend kakis who is interested
brother you got PM thanks

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
thanks brother for the picture and comment,appriciate alot!!!!!!!nice to meet you guy too!!!nice one..any nice thing share with me also...hehe..coz im modding kaki also..thanks

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Yesterday Installed Toyota Altis

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Yo bro, thanks for installing the strut bars for me, now handling much better while cornering
Superb quality, thx bro ;)

Note : I am Spaceboy's friend who drives the Wira. Spaceboy is the 1 with Civic at OUG Shell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using stock satria 4g13..

The car runs normaly when accelerating but when decelerate or braking at the traffic light the engine always die...a mech told me that i hav to service my throttle body..im not sure whethr my TB is the cause..just want to ask fr u guys opinion about it before i go to the work shop n spend my money fr somethin else thats not the cause of this prob..thnx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience