Cars for sale

Wira Fully Converted Evo III [pic inside]

You really put a lot of heart into this car. By the way, endorsed means approved. But surely if those jpj are hungry, they just want to kacau2 only.

babyevo

Feb 11, 2012
what a waste to sell it bro :(
My sifu :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

You really put a lot of heart into this car. By the way, endorsed means approved. But surely if those jpj are hungry, they just want to kacau2 only.
Approved but they can ask u go inspection again in puspakom .. My fren kena b4 that's why I know ..

Put heart on this car but also is the time to retired :)

starscream

Aug 18, 2007
Hi babyEv0, do u mind sharing? could u tell me roughly how much does it cost to convert a stock standard wira in to a full EVO III bodykit plus rear? just the body kit. your advice is much appreciated.

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
any engine bay pic bro

It is a fantastic article that I think everyone should read especially if you are having difficulty with blind spots while driving. I have tried it and it bloody works. Hopefully anyone who is interested can find it online or even contact the Editor Azlan Ramli @ 03-7784 6688 for this article. If it's already posted somewhere on ZTH, moderators please delete this thread. Thank you. :listen: