Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Wira Fully Converted Evo III [pic inside]

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
You really put a lot of heart into this car. By the way, endorsed means approved. But surely if those jpj are hungry, they just want to kacau2 only.

babyevo

Feb 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
what a waste to sell it bro :(
My sifu :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

You really put a lot of heart into this car. By the way, endorsed means approved. But surely if those jpj are hungry, they just want to kacau2 only.
Approved but they can ask u go inspection again in puspakom .. My fren kena b4 that's why I know ..

Put heart on this car but also is the time to retired :)

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
Hi babyEv0, do u mind sharing? could u tell me roughly how much does it cost to convert a stock standard wira in to a full EVO III bodykit plus rear? just the body kit. your advice is much appreciated.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
any engine bay pic bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is a fantastic article that I think everyone should read especially if you are having difficulty with blind spots while driving. I have tried it and it bloody works. Hopefully anyone who is interested can find it online or even contact the Editor Azlan Ramli @ 03-7784 6688 for this article. If it's already posted somewhere on ZTH, moderators please delete this thread. Thank you. :listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience