Why do u choose Honda?

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
like me,
i'm just accidently bought my EK... :D
later on i found it is nice to mod this car but until today nothing much that i can do... coz not enaf RM... :D :D

Jasper

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
www.skype.com
reliability :) nice to drive and fun ,and also vtec sound :)

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
well, my EK happens to be one of the cars available at my home.. and since it's fuel economy is better than my automatic charade, i drive the EK.. ;)

reliability is also part of the reason, very little maintenance required :D

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
performance, looks, prestige, got gaya, quality and the sweet sound of vtec!

tho i dont own a honda but planning to get a civic!

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
becos accord is big....can fetch my fren from school and my dad sold it to me dirt cheap....AHAHAHHA

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
When I was at college I was driving a wira stock 1.5L with open pod air filter. Was thinking of swaping an Evo engine into it. And even found a Evo3 rally spec engine with bottom guard (a metal plate that prevent the bottom from kena anything during rally).
Then my car got accident and got to claim insurance for 3 weeks. So during that 3 weeks time I am driving my mechanic Mirage with VR4 Turbo. Until one day a friend of mine and my mechanic who drives a EG 4doors with Jun type2 cams came. And I took that car out for a ride at night and started to falled in love with Honda's Vtec...

And I got myself a 2 doors EG... Hehehehe

superstreet

Known Member
May 14, 2004
Ulu Klang
Visit site
before i own my EK, i drove a kancil 850 and then wira 1.8.. did some mods on the wira.. it had racing cam, ported n polished head, modded chip, titan shocks, racing clutch and an upgraded brake system... used to take it to BT3 on weekends.. it was fun... but it breaks down too often... rosak here n there... i almost lost the car when it caught fire in may last year.. luckily this taxi driver had fire extinguisher... or else total lost!... :o after terbakar i sold the car and bought my EK from my dad... honda saves fuel... n almost maintenance free... as long as you use original parts. But 1.6L SOHC non VTEC so lembab la....Now saving money for b-series engine... can't wait.. :P

3R1C

'(00) Super Moderator
Nov 18, 2003
Kelate/Penang
3R1C-MY.Blogspot.com
1st car Ford Laser 1.6...well good car for beginner...
Once in a while drove my dad's 2.2 Camry which is for sure higher power than my Laser.
Came over to the states...was looking for a car and found this B16 Civic. At first love the outlook and reliability of Honda until I started driving it. From the day onwards already fell in love with the VTEC. Especially with a Jun Stage 1 Cam and some other minor mod.
Like others said, VTEC is addictive ;)
Later on when I work will get a NSX hopefully, then a IS300 (Altezza) as a family car. :rolleyes:

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
at first I never dream to own a honda .. but my 1st car was an EF from 4th gen. civic .. by accident actually .. that time never bother to think bout what car I shud have .. apa ada sapu saja .. so, bought this EF from brother in law .. stock standard 1.5 twin carb, with ori sunroof and EF9 look and striking red chilly .. after 2 yrs got the chance to feel what is VTEC ..

until now addicted already .. now driving EG fully converted to EG9 .. but no sunroof .. never tot putting one :lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience