White CN9A - WFP xx

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Is this one of MLOC member's ride ? White colour with custom body sticker.

I just saw in Brickfield about 10 mins ago at traffic light, once light turn green...play pickup and can hear the boost :biggrin:).....Its so poisonous for me since i am so mad about E4 :rolleyes:

Please advice. I still hope can grab one...dun want converted model..my budget around RM50K (possible ?)

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Is this one of MLOC member's ride ? White colour with custom body sticker.

I just saw in Brickfield about 10 mins ago at traffic light, once light turn green...play pickup and can hear the boost :biggrin:).....Its so poisonous for me since i am so mad about E4 :rolleyes:

Please advice. I still hope can grab one...dun want converted model..my budget around RM50K (possible ?)
If stock ori the price actually should be 50k but due to high demand and people willing to pay so much higher it's quite hard to find one at that price. If ur lucky the owner is an aunty or uncle, and they dunno their car value then u could even low ball them for 3xk or 4xk. :biggrin: bringing cash helps in persuading them more.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
If stock ori the price actually should be 50k but due to high demand and people willing to pay so much higher it's quite hard to find one at that price. If ur lucky the owner is an aunty or uncle, and they dunno their car value then u could even low ball them for 3xk or 4xk. :biggrin: bringing cash helps in persuading them more.
Fair enough but this is car owner a MLOC member ?? I seriously interested to buy it...if price within my range !!

50K for a 15 years old car.....

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Fair enough but this is car owner a MLOC member ?? I seriously interested to buy it...if price within my range !!

50K for a 15 years old car.....
Bro it's not for us to say 15 year old or 20 year old, just like the AE86 Levin or Trueno, do u know b4 Initial D I can get it for like 15-20k, but after it the price went up till 3x - 4x depends on condition and stuff included. Mind u 15-20k was for a supercharged Levin fully soupup :biggrin: But that time really not interested in AE86. :banghead: now so regret coz could have made sum quick bucks coz the owner sold it later for 3x or 4x after Initial D was a big hit. :rofl:
Dun forget Evo also used by Team Emperor Evo3, 4, 5, and 6 or 6.5 i think. So the market for those definitely is there, if u r into used car line, i am sure everyday u will hear people askin u if u got evo or subaru. Even at halfcut shop i owez hear people askin bout those car but the halfcut shop is only famous for honda, or daihatsu, but these people still go and ask them.

Last edited:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Bro it's not for us to say 15 year old or 20 year old, just like the AE86 Levin or Trueno, do u know b4 Initial D I can get it for like 15-20k, but after it the price went up till 3x - 4x depends on condition and stuff included. Mind u 15-20k was for a supercharged Levin fully soupup :biggrin: But that time really not interested in AE86. :banghead: now so regret coz could have made sum quick bucks coz the owner sold it later for 3x or 4x after Initial D was a big hit. :rofl:
Dun forget Evo also used by Team Emperor Evo3, 4, 5, and 6 or 6.5 i think. So the market for those definitely is there, if u r into used car line, i am sure everyday u will hear people askin u if u got evo or subaru. Even at halfcut shop i owez hear people askin bout those car but the halfcut shop is only famous for honda, or daihatsu, but these people still go and ask them.
Thats why i am looking for a good piece of stock silver or white CN9A !!

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
try call this number - MR.CHUAH 012-5909855/012-5709855, previously he posted in mudah selling genuine standard CN9A white color, i don't see the ad anymore, but its worth your try to call and see if he still has yet sold the car. Selling at 60k if mistaken. Wilayah plet "WUK" something....location: Penang.....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone, how much money do we need to spend to own that car. From what is the price of that car right now, to how much do we need to pay for roadtax and insurance? And also do we need any special driving license to drive that car? Hope I can gain new information today. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience