Which dashboard looks best for AE92 interior? Need some opinions

Which dashboard for AE92?

• Stock AE92 dashboard with JDM long meter(volt, pressure, battery gauges)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AE101 dashboard full set up till armrest

• AE111 dashboard full set up till armrest

• Total voters

Alcon06

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
Hi guys, I'm thinking of refreshing my car a bit. Was feeling a bit butt itchy want to change my dashboard. In you guys' opinion, which one looks best for AE92? Of coz, function and form both needed. My car is running a SVT engine.

1. Retain stock EE90/AE92 dashboard with long meter(i'm currently using this)
2. Levin/Trueno AE101 dashboard full set(would it be able to fit nicely after cutting? I know need to modify the doorpanels to be able to close the doors, what I'm worried is that got weird noises come out after a while coz cut dashboard, unless got good sifu I guess)
3. Levin/Trueno AE111 dashboard full set(not really my liking, how much needed to cut and how much to modify I have no ideas at all)

Come on guys, give some opinions :adore: Wonder how much to get complete dashboards for the AE101 and AE111 though.

I personally like how the AE101 look in an AE92 interior but am worried about the fit and also about the possible extra noise after installation.

Last edited:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
i still prefer back the ori.....my previous 92 i use back original dash, but inside is all blktop part, eg, aircond, meter all use back blktop, but there is a gap at the meter side......the ori dash still match the interrior n door better.... this is what i think......

scottwrx

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2007
i have seen ae101 levin dash and another with ae111 levin dash, ae111 is better... very nice fit, after cutting also not very weird, ar101 a bit round... so after cutting can see quite obvious.. not nice....

hehe....

cybtech

Known Member
Feb 20, 2008
my 2 cents,
if your taking a coupe (2 doors) to fit in your saloon (4 doors), you'll see a hole/opening when you open your driver/passager side door (dashboard sides)
But if you take saloon to a saloon, it'll fit nicely, just that hv to add more screw holes.

I took carib AE111 dashboard into EE100 fits nicely, just that the the front bar (inside dashboard) hv to change it's mounting holes.

Alcon06

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
tom's, I actually preferred retaining the stock dashboard, and since I already am using the long JDM meter, it looks kinda perfect. But I suspect my dashboard might have cracked or something, as I notice night time or raining day driving, there tend to be some condensation on the lower part of the front windscreen as if aircond is leaking to there. Any fix for it? Also, am a bit butt itchy to have "digital aircond" as I can set the blower to occasionally blow to the legs(hot days), mine is the stock aircond controller that came with the car, basically can only blow one way and also set temperature and fanspeed, that's all!

scottwrx, AE111 fits better? But I kinda felt that the AE111's dashboard does look a bit "tall", especially the middle part, cuts down some cabin space. Maybe I should see the real deal things of SE wif AE111, I've only seen the AE101 ones, never really checked out those with the AE111 dashboard.

cybtech, you meant that the coupe dashboards are narrower than the sedan counterpart? Wonder if can be fibred off(the gaps), unfortunately I think the sedan type of dashboard are the "hot stuff" and every halfcut that comes with that dashboard also costs more. Hm.. come to think of it, a sedan 101/111 dashboard would look kinda weird in a SE la... won't it? Though it's quite easy to get the SEG's dashboard I guess, with most people changing to the Wagon type.

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
I think I have seen one of our member using AE-111 Levin dash in AE92.

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
I thinks its depend on what u prefer and ur foreman oso...my foreman fitted my ae111 dash onto my ee90 to me nicely job lah...but still need to sacrify my door trim...:proud:
As my advise....any dashboard can..(but me prefer jdm ae92 4doors spec la) and find the right n creative foreman to fit the dashboard.....tat all
Happy interior mod....:biggrin:

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
using the AE101 dash is ok..mine nicely fit without any cuts..here and there....

its roounded facing the driver makes it nice to see...

hehehehe..anyway i have been using mine since 1997...

butit still up to you... the choice is yours.... i also like the 111..dash...

Mouse

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
Kelantan
bro u need to find a good mech to fit your dash la. Don't find a mech donno how to install but say can istall.:thefinger: Like my 101 dashboard fit into LE. the mech cut my dash untill can see the cutting line.:bawling::mad: For better look pls Don't cut it as it can istall directly into your SE

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
:love:..wooooo..nice2..interior!!!!!

but still...101 is nicer ler....ekekekekeke:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience