Turbo Specifications.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
guys i got a question...
can a TD04 twinfin turbine mod in ball bearing kit in it???

Bump: guys i got a question...
can a TD04 twinfin turbine mod in ball bearing kit in it???

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
topic discussed in the past..

answer : YES
Price : HIGH
Question : Why would you want to ball bearing it ? It already spools damn quick. :stupid:

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
speed2horizon: mayb tiz can help a bit...

Bump: speed2horizon: mayb tiz can help a bit...

Attachments

jo-e34

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
seremban
very interesting and good infos......thanks....

veilsideboyz

1,500 RPM
Oct 28, 2008
can give more gt2510 infor ??
from which hp to other hp ??
1300cc to 1800cc

Bump: can give more gt2510 infor ??
from which hp to other hp ??
1300cc to 1800cc

UranusFoo

Oct 7, 2008
was wondering VR4 TD05 turbo is actually what size??? 16G kah???
got any details on the compression & HP it can produce???

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
hi guys... if the aim hp power 4 mivec turbo is 500hp-600hp, wat turbo is the best? money wise is not an issue here. the least turbo lag n better response. normally people will go for garrett gt35 for that rite? but wat bout the bullseye turbo,HKS,Apexi, etc. other the price, is it really make difference by using other brand even with the same spec? Read a few car magazines from abroad there is a lot of turbo brands. Now i'm a bit confused what brand is the best... If this being discuss before, i will find it in that thread. Thanx for any feedback..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys... if the aim hp power 4 mivec turbo is 500hp-600hp, wat turbo is the best? money wise is not an issue here. the least turbo lag n better response. normally people will go for garrett gt35 for that rite? but wat bout the bullseye turbo,HKS,Apexi, etc. other the price, is it really make difference by using other brand even with the same spec? Read a few car magazines from abroad there is a lot of turbo brands. Now i'm a bit confused what brand is the best... If this being discuss before, i will find it in that thread. Thanx for any feedback..
yep there are lot of brands out there , but there are only a few thru full turbo manufacturers

HKS , Forced Performance , Precision Turbo , Turbonetics , their majority parts are from Garrett
Apexi are made by IHI
Blitz turbos are made by KKK
Greddy are made by Mitsubishi Heavy Industry
Bullseye main parts are by Borgwarner
KKK , Shwitzer and Borgwarner if not mistaken are under one
there are lot more

many use the GT35 becos its a proven turbo and has variations to suite ur applications in the sense of u want a smallest , smaller , small ,moderate, big , bigger, biggest , monster turbine housing , not all manufacturers have this options

diffrent brand with same specs are hard to find i guess, some are journal, some are ballbearing , diffrent fin design n trims

so it comes back to , whts ur budget, and the power that u want to achieve :D

Gtiiiii_01

Known Member
May 28, 2006
yep there are lot of brands out there , but there are only a few thru full turbo manufacturers

HKS , Forced Performance , Precision Turbo , Turbonetics , their majority parts are from Garrett
Apexi are made by IHI
Blitz turbos are made by KKK
Greddy are made by Mitsubishi Heavy Industry
Bullseye main parts are by Borgwarner
KKK , Shwitzer and Borgwarner if not mistaken are under one
there are lot more

many use the GT35 becos its a proven turbo and has variations to suite ur applications in the sense of u want a smallest , smaller , small ,moderate, big , bigger, biggest , monster turbine housing , not all manufacturers have this options

diffrent brand with same specs are hard to find i guess, some are journal, some are ballbearing , diffrent fin design n trims

so it comes back to , whts ur budget, and the power that u want to achieve :D
thanx 4 the explanation. as i stated, money is not an issue here. not to say i'm rich but want the best result for my project. so assuming u r in my shoe wat turbo would u use for the project maybe u got other opinion bout this?

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
thanx 4 the explanation. as i stated, money is not an issue here. not to say i'm rich but want the best result for my project. so assuming u r in my shoe wat turbo would u use for the project maybe u got other opinion bout this?
for plug n play to stock manifold, for sure Bullseye or Forced Performance FP3052 or 3065
if aiming for 400+hp , of cos GT30
500-650hp, of cos GT35

but u want a modified version of GT35 of cos it would be Forced Performance FP3586HTA or PTE6262 based on GT35

for big power
if less money spent but want to create a big monster, of cos Borgwarners s366,374 , etc
if got sufficient cash and want quicker spool , of cos GT40-45series

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience