TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respond!

eclips3

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Kuala lumpur
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

no prob. any friday weekend will do. especially if its in aman suria

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Re: TT for the 'new' and old...... Old folks, please rise from your graves and respon

Due to poor response..we post pone the event to next week NOV 13! Aman Suria! check 1st page for more info

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com

I'm gonna attend for sure....hehe. Long time never see the old timer from zth ady..

Automotive Fantasy

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com

OH M GEE....
is gonna beee huge crowd,

sure no parking T_T

May 27, 2009

im coming too....
please put me in da list..tq

Yee

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Anton Lavey

I'm in..anytime will do.

Tom not coming ar? Tom either buy every one of us a cup of drink, OR each of us buy Tom a cup of drink. lol 40 of us..40 cups, drink until Tom lau sai.

Last edited:

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

am joinin as well....

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com

brother blackie... Can I suggest something different with and joint up with you guys here?

or with a manners way... Let me, a young toyota brother here to do the runs....

I have a huge plans and i am trying to work out tonite with my side of toyota guys first...

I am aiming at 4th weekend of this month, we will come out in large... Whom ever NAP new rules has touched.. I will try to ask them out politely....

I know some rules as "boikot, tumbangkan, or others will creates something which might ends up banned and being smack by law enforcer here"

SO, MY IDEA IS TO RUN AN AWARENESS CAMPAIGN. I BEEN THINKING SINCE THE DAY NAP STARTED THESE NEW RULES. BUT I WASN'T THAT HOT. Until last night, i have read the 2nd rules applies on braking system.

I AM ANGRY, pissed off!!! as this new rules IT IS NOT JUST RESULT IN MY OWN DESTRUCTION. MY Friends i know all this 5 years... WE Might all be forced to lies alone everywhere.. like some rubbish dump soon if these rules are being applied.

MY full plan will be rise after tonite tt at cheras with them...

here will be the place and the first stage of all actions will begins..
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/311524-toyota-tt-tonite-cheras-6th-nov-09-a.html

I seen you before in the past.. I know all respected Elites from toyota... but my name maybe is small potatoes... So, please... I am asking you all to LIES back.. relax and I WILL DO THE HARDWORKS!~~~

alrights.... Thanks big brother!~

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007

hooray

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006

Nak Ahmoi's Pussy
bryan, behaive...... u supposed to be mr. alim..... giving good example for all of us..... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

what's NAP?
National Automotive Policybai.....:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, anyone tried the new turtle wax product? It sounds very good but I can't find it in Penang.

Any opinion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience