Toyota Corolla AE92 headlight not working

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
Car: Toyota Corolla AE92

Description of problem: Headlight is not working. When I switched on the headlights, the high beam indicator lights up, but there was no low beam. Corner light is working fine. Flicked the switch many times but the high beam indicator wont go off. At first I thought the switch stucked at high beam, but the high beam is working just fine.

Any idea? I've checked the fuses, all seems to look just fine.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Haha! Happen to me last 2 weeks! I send to check... Cheh... The relay wire at the battery disconnected. When that happens, the high beam switch actually on the low beams. Not high beams. Get it checked? :burnout:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my problem, my fog light lits up even when i switch off my ignition.......& all lights turned off.....
found out there was this red wire connected to + terminal, removed it & all settled.

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
haish.... i couldn't find anything wrong (maybe i cant see the problem). i guess i'll have the car checked by mechanics lah.

UPDATE: Sent to car electrical shop. Some wire under the steering wheel compartment got burnt. Fixed already.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,
I'm currently feeling the clutch slip on my Wira Sedan.My ride is just a standard one,
infact i changed my whole clutch approcimately 2 yrs back with orig Proton clutch.I may need to change the clutch this time again.Can all sifus suggest me beside orig Proton clutch which would be an ideal and better performance than the orig Proton clutch.issit Mitsu clutch or Exedy ( not the performance 1 ) or u guys have any othr brands.BTW what's the price likely.
Appreciate yr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience