White Toyota Corolla - BBU3727 stolen

darrenlam

Jan 5, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
My mom's old faithful, Toyota Corolla (KE-70 model i think) has been stolen right in-front my house in Kajang, despite having security guards patrolling the neighborhood.

The car is white in color and in very OEM condition, except for some metal door frame sticking out from the left rear door.
Plate number: BBU3727

Police report has been lodged this morning ... as usual we don't put high hopes on the recovery.

If you happened to see this car wandering around ... just ping me the location you saw the car at my h/p 012-3928062 or the local authorities at your area. Thanks!

1982 car also they won't let go ... these people are really something... going to use it for crime ar? :hmmmm2:

mafia_boyz

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
Visit site
sorry to hear about that.. i stay near cheras will look around..
haih now ppl anything also will steal.. even bicycles..shoes..got to really stay alert...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
high chances they will use it for their xtvt... i hope u will recover it soon..try to do roudning near ur house area...as they might dump the ride after their xtvt...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ever experienced engine stall with air-conditioner on when you car slow down? What if its happen at the moment when you in a middle of U-turn? I bet your heart will pounding rapidly.

FICD is a little device that will help you with this problem. The concept is, this device will allow vaccum leak by allowing more air into intake manifold hence engine have enough air and wont stall. Its also stabilize idle and drive will feel a little bit lighter with a/c on. For the one who familiar with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience