Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Celica TRD Sprt-M 6 speed manual

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Hei Jin,

350z rocks but y not go for the GTR? hahaha. That my friend is the ultimate ride. but 600k la lol. i Just got my galant 6a13tt so we can go for a joyride someday man
The new GTR is PERFECT. PErformance and looks all in one! Nothing to complain except that I CANNOT afford it:smokin:

I'm not into super mega hp power cars. Otherwise I'd be driving an Evo or ScoobyDoo.
I'm more interested in softer and more feminine cars:driver:

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Updates since the last post:

So far no buyers/takers yet. Maybe due to my high asking price. I reckon most potential celica buyers would have gone and bought the RM80k automatic ones.
Parts recently changed :

New TRD superstrut absorbers
New battery
New absorber bushings
New steering links and ball joints
Rubber lining for doors
New disc brakes
New brake pards
New radiator hose
New alternator.
New HID bulbs.
New engine oil change - 300kms ago
New transmission oil change - 300kms ago
Radiator flushed and serviced - 300kms ago.
New spark plugs - 300kms ago
Have put in a lot of tender loving care and a lot of $$$$ into this car to ensure that it continues to run like the day it left the showroom!

Discount will be given to genuine buyers with the $$$/approved bank loans.

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
year of manufacture? your location? pm me to discuss. serious genuine buyer

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Price has been REDUCED to RM105 000 after listening to bro BenYeap's advice.
Hope u guys will find this price a good deal!
Again, please note that I am a private seller; not a dealer so you will have to hunt around the banks for your own loan.:wavey:

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
free bump for u buddy!! better get a GTR after this :)
Thank you for the bump ZaraFrost.
As much as I would like to own a GTR, my salary is nowhere enough for one:rolleyes:.
Targeting much cheaper cars right now within my budget:driver:

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
The engine is ALREADY registered and I have the ownership grant that reflects my name, my IC, chassis number and engine number with an official stamp to prove it:biggrin:.

No offence, but its not a matter of what your job title is; but whether you can afford it. I've met many many so called 'professionals' who are deep into debt and still scrambling around banks for loans. My advice to the young ones out there, study hard, get a good job, buy a cheap used car for commute. Pay off your study loan. Give your parents some allowance as a token of gratitute. Focus on your careers. Be good at what you do. And hopefully 5-10 yrs down the line u'll be able to afford your dream car with minimal or zero debts.:driver:

Bump:

I like your first 2 questions. Everyone always asks for photos and lower prices without having even seen the actual car first:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Please refer to my earlier posts. I do not deal with kids:burnout:
I AGREE :proud:

pipetmaster

Known Member
Nov 17, 2009
Malacca
GTR 3.8A if price below 120k, you can afford to maintain? how about evo8 or evo9...below 100k....i will find buyer for you

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
i just bought a pair of shoes with cash. SORRY NO OFFENCE HAH

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

NO OFFENCE i also purchased a copy of Extreme Kar magazine with cash. P/S No loan involved. tq

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

AGAIN NO OFFENCE. I bought a pack ok MEE GORENG WITH CASH. I only afford to buy one pack because i am very poor. SORRY, REALLY NO OFFENCE HAH.

JAMES1980

Nov 5, 2009
Sarawak
SORRY NO OFFENCE AGAIN.... Today i purchased a copy of DVD with cash and no loan from bank again. I also gave my father RM5 to express my gratuity. Am i a good boy ?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

SORRY NO OFFENCE AGAIN. today i purchased a copy of DVD with cash HENCE no bank loan. I also gave my father RM3 to show my gratuity. REALLY no offence, no hard feelings. Thx

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Wats wrong with you??

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
haha...no offence....no problem at all James1980. Go ahead and buy your RM5 DVD's and shoes. Its your RM5 so u can do what u want with it. I wish you all the best in your professional career and income. Am confident a person with such intellect such as yourself will be able to afford more mee goreng and RM5 DVD's in the future with no problems:wavey:.

The intent of my statement is to explain that there is no longer a bank loan available. Prospective buyers would have to apply for their own loans should they decide to use a loan. There has been many ppl who came to view the car. 3 of them gave me deposits ranging from RM500 to RM2000. You know who you are...
Anyway these were young guys in the very very early stages of their careers. Their loan applications were not successful and I was understanding enough to return their deposits because I still remember how difficult it was to save RM500-RM2000 when I was just starting my career.

It is quite frustrating as a seller. I am sure some of u would have experienced this already. Meeting up with random ppl who take up hours of your time without bearing any fruit. Thats the reason why I've grown to be grumpy lately and reluctant to meet up with potential buyers anymore.

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Oh...and just for you James1980, I shall reduce my selling price to RM103 000. But this price is ONLY FOR YOU. :biggrin: Other ppl will still have to pay RM105 000. Special discount ONLY for JAMES1980.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.