Cars for sale

00/05' Toyota Celica TRD Sports M for sale

ShadowBurner

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Kepong
Visit site

Year 2000/05 Toyota Celica TRD Sports-M, Limited Edition Car 245

TRD HID bug-eye headlights (HELLA 4300k)
TRD 6-speed short shifter
TRD Sportivo Suspension (Shocks + Springs)
TRD Anti-roll bar (Front & back)
TRD Exhaust
TRD 240km/10,000rpm meter panel
TRD elegant bodykit
Electronic Tilt Sunroof
16" 5-spoke rim with Michelin tires.

Everything blue. Sports seats blue. Steering blue. Finishing blue.

Just serviced, changed steel braided brake lines, better brakepads and more stuff. Drove for 7 months, owner change car.

Price revised to RM116K. Contact 012-6828399, David Lee for more details and viewing.

Last edited:

dro

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
min downpayment???
i got 1 friend who's looking for celica wit cheap d/p.....
hw low can u go???

ShadowBurner

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Kepong
Visit site
Bro, you need anything on loan go contact Tony or Chris from eoa.com.my. Visit thier website to get the number. They can settle up to 95% depending on your documentation.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
RM120k soooo cheap ar?????? sure or not? Sport M selling for RM135 I thought.....normal celicas selling about RM120k now what......

ShadowBurner

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Kepong
Visit site
Yalah, but 2nd hand interest higher. But seems like now new cars intrest also damn high, anyway if anyone intrested please give me a call. I can try to settle the loan for you or you settle with Tony or Chris for 100% loan.

This car confirm no problem, just buy and mod more. The previous buyer keep on delaying me on the loan, fedap already.

Changed brand new clutch and replaced flywheel.

Price revised to RM116K.

entau17

Dec 5, 2004
Just a few questions,

Just 8 months how come need to change so many things? is it accident free? Do you still have the original headlamps?

I'm serious buyer but do not like the cat-eye lamps & if you can change back we can nego price.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
clutch and flywheel on a year 2000 of course kaput already lah.... the bug eye head lamps is hot cake... lots of other celica members are willing to trade it....

Shadow... so your car not going to Ipoh already ar??

ShadowBurner

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Kepong
Visit site
I give him timeline until monday. Don't wanna discuss the details here heh.

Entau, this car you have to remember it's 5 years old driven by Japanese fellas. Usually the dealers only fix up the beautification, but no the internal parts. So you have to fix it yourself usually. The car is of course accident free, can take to Puspakom to check once u confirm the deal with refundable deposit if the car is not accident free.

Check out all dealers that sell celica, none of them replace any internal parts. It is common usually to change all these to improve the driveablility and due to wear and tear. So you are assured that the clutch and flywheel can last you another 3-5 years depend on how you drive it :shades_smile:

My car came with that headlights, if you want to get original ones not at problem, I AM WILLING TO GIVE YOU A REBATE OF RM1,000 for the lights and put back an original one for you. By the way, that is the only headlight in Malaysia :)

Call me ok, anything can nego :_:

ShadowBurner

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Kepong
Visit site

entau17

Dec 5, 2004
Barbarian said:
clutch and flywheel on a year 2000 of course kaput already lah.... the bug eye head lamps is hot cake... lots of other celica members are willing to trade it....

Shadow... so your car not going to Ipoh already ar??
Barbarian,

i understand. my intention when asking that question is not to doubt the genuity of Shadow's claims but i thought it would have been changed alot earlier already. his guarantee of puspakom check & refundable deposit is a very clear and honest move and more sellers should do that.

Shadow,
the TRD comes with a custom lightweight flywheel and my question now would be, did you change it with the original TRD lightweight flywheel as well? Spare parts for this car is hard to get isnt it? We'll have to ship them directly from Japan?

I know the bug eye is hot stuff but it doesnt float my boat and i was looking for more rebate than that ;)

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
I personally don't like that bug eye also.... flywheel and clutch Shadow is using are oem celica parts..... I would advise to switch to Fidanza flywheel than TRD..... love my Fidanza.....

entau17

Dec 5, 2004
Barbarian said:
I personally don't like that bug eye also.... flywheel and clutch Shadow is using are oem celica parts..... I would advise to switch to Fidanza flywheel than TRD..... love my Fidanza.....
Bro you've got a celica too? good stuff man.......

Celica is one of the greatest sportscars that go unnoticed by many and plenty do not actually appreciate it's looks. But its one that i can afford ler........ i'm worried about mechanics actually experienced enough to tune/tweak this car. if you're an owner, can you recommend?

You seem to know shadow personally, any indication why he's selling this car? <- sorry if it might bother you but a very generic question ANY serious buyer would ask.

ShadowBurner

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Kepong
Visit site
Ah bro, barbarian is one of the Celica Club Members :_:

I've been driving it for 8 months, nothing more to fix once i replaced the parts I have already mentioned. I just replace oil filter and black oil once every 5K km. You can come for TT this friday if you would like to have a look at my car. You can ask most of the members there as the celicas are usually trouble free and offers you the best fuel consumption among all sport cars. Give me a call this Friday, i can meet up with you on TT.

The reason me selling, is only 2. Getting a DC5 or use the money for kahwin. Your guess :shades_smile: , and I can assure you it's not because the car is problematic. You can bring to any mechanic you know to check it out.

The TRD Sport M does not come with TRD Flywheel and Clutch. It's an optional item and I found it out when i replaced the clutch. I think someone has the Sport M catalogue. It's stated there optional, prolly the Japanese dude didn't install it in.

About the headlights, you confirmed intrested in the car then we can discuss about it.

P/S: You can contact the guys I mentioned above in EOA, Tony or Chris. They saw my car before cause I have taken there to let them view it out. The buyer actually tested the car there on the spot, no problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dunno if it constitutes DIY or not but i think the DIY kakis would prolly find this more interesting than the other ZTH members.

i just had the above mentioned Soundblok Suppresion Pads installed on my 4 doors, must say i am pretty impressed with the results.

these are different from the Superlon that Stanley sells, if there is a comparison to be made, i would say that they are more similar to the bitumen strips. i think prolly Superlon still performs better for low freq sound dampening...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience