to all dog lovers...please respect la~

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
kakakkaa.....

satria...dun worry la..no fight no war..make love..

if you bring a brown bear....i'll take my car as quick as i can and run for life

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
calvin9683 said:
to me...
u show no respect at all....
well....u could just go up n tell the owner during dat situation....
not all dog owner is like dat...

i seldom bring my dog out...
unless for walks near my house or to the pet shop....
but i did bring her once to mamak...n once to some chinese eating place....
also its because i got no choice...coming back JB right after the meal!!!

well...dog sitting on a chair...so wat??
not dat they pee or shit on it??
they just sit down quietly wat...
n i make sure my dog sit down quietly n obidiently....
n owners do bath their beloved dogs k???

not tryin to pick up a fight here...
but then pls dun try to generalize all dog owners....
peace...
If you HAVE to carry your dog and hungry, you can always go to a drive thru or take away anything you want while leaving your dog in your car.

I always tell ppl around me. Please respect those dog owners, they might be some very lonely folks who spend all day talking to a dog. The only way they get attention is bring their dogs out with some very noisy bell.
Most of my friends seemed to agree.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
noskill,

hahahaha..i also agree with you..lonely folks..

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
hahaha....but some of these dogs experience better things and live more comfortable than most of us...haha :confused_smile:

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
yea..can feel ermm..watever la..

hahahha..petting a dogs is more expensive then having a children

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
satria_95 said:
alantan,
talking about finger their dogs ar, later they bring to mamak and sit in front of you. While eating, suddenly, the girl strip and let the dog F her right in front of you. hahaha That time ar... I need to take video and camera to record your expression la. hahaha Or maybe the guy suddenly suck the dog's dick. or the dog F the guy's butt. hahahaha
farkkkkk...
*puke
:emoticon_U:
there goes my lunch..

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Actually, in my opinoin la, i guess those who petting those puppy and hug it out to public is jz to SHOW OFF.. Because most i see those fella hugging those dog usually a expensive dog.. And i confirm that, if the fella was petting those anjing liar, i bet their dun dare to hug it out..

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Once I was in this mamak, a couple brought their Shih Tzu... thinking it was all cute and all... they put it on the TABLE!!! The people sitting next to them were muslims and had to move to a different table.

There's another time me and a friend were sitting at StarBux... This girl let her dog walk around freely... Ugh... It came over and licked my leg!!! !@#$%^&* Ok... after that I gave the owner a piece of my mind.

SOME dog owners are really inconsiderate. We are in a Muslim country... Think a bit la...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
yea...jangan jan we all also not civilized..

half of us malaysian also sesat edi...

now with the new trend...all sesat summore

sighs....

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I somehow feel a very strong discrimination going on here man.... This is wrong... so wrong.

If they bring animals to places where animals are not allowed, understandable lar. Bring to mamak and sit on chairs also offend u ar? Don't be such a closed minded person man.

I personally feel bringing dogs out in public is okay... some people like to pamper their dogs... but provided of course they look after them, rather than letting them roam around lar.

Jack89

Oct 11, 2006
alantan,
i know how u feel ..
me personally also scare of small animals
but just try to stand at their(those dog lovers) side and think ...
if u really cant stand of the dogs smell or any others else..
you can just move away or change ur sit ...
blame here n scold there is useless...

Last edited:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
junsupra said:
We are in a Muslim country... Think a bit la...
Sorry to say this but...
I don't care if we're in a muslim country. Certain areas, yes, I will respect them and certain things, I will have consideration towards them but in most cases, I usually won't give a dang about them because they hardly care about other races anyway. All cos they are way too ego about this country being MALAYsia.

anyway, fark it. This country is going down the drain. buahahahaha

how about bringing a snake out to mamak, then the snake simply go and lick other girl's neck? hahahaha

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
Actually, it not only dog.. I have saw some people bringing their cat in the public too.. especially in mamak.. I have seen a malay girl brought her cat to a mamak and put the cat on the table.. Although the car was inside the cage, but izit still not respect other people?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello SIFU's...:wavey:
I am concern and wondering will the EK9 Type R Steering fit CRV First Generation ?
Because this morning I went out to see someone who selling their Honda EK9 Type R Steering Wheel...
At last I ended up cancel our dealing because he also not sure if the EK9 Type R Steering will fit into My Car...

But recently when I was looking for this steering on internet...I saw there's someone selling it and state on his sale thread that it will fit on CRV!!!
And also I looked up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience