Tires suggestion for 195/55/15

kaihoong

Jun 1, 2019
yes. just need to get the ECU, the ABS unit and all from the right model/year lancer/mirage. haha. my halfcut engine was from a 1994 mirage that doesnt have ABS or cruise control etc. your car is C99 ah? damn nice laa. not swiss cheese chassis like my C97.

how do u describe the soft? is it sunk in too deep? if so, u can adjust that at the pedal there to make the pedal travel shorter or longer. for master pump, u can try the evo pump. stock 1.5 wira pump is small but it should be a good grip with the double layer servo. but the evo pump feels for firm.
I now using mivec disc and caliper with dun knw what car double layer servo pump, i heard that using nissan one willl more lembut when press. I want as lembut as vios...haha

like that then u need to purposedly have air bubble in your brake like. specific amount of air bubble in individual line...hahahah

Why want lembut? I also bleed the brake system to have the most solid feel.....lol

Reactions: sanekit

well u see, i have this old perdana... not the V6 ones... but the older version (first batch of perdana).

i'm interested to change my engine .. im kinda sick with the old one.... what do u guys recommend ? im thinkin of interna twin turbo... what do u guys think ? do i have any other options ?

wouldnt want it to be too powerful tho... moderate would do...

oh btw... which modification is approved by the JPJs ? and plz recommend 1 which wont require massive maintenence ?

my...