Tint - What & Where?

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Hi Guys,

I have no idea why I haven't got tinting done on my car yet after 6 months... its usually the first thing i did on my previous rides....

I've always just went for normal Black tint (80% visibility) that cost RM600. i'm big into privacy, thats why I enjoy the "blackness". never went for anything branded, and i chose them more for the color instead of the actual shielding from the sun.

Just wanted to get everyones opinion on what shops offer what tint, and which ones would be a good option.

Budget is circa RM1,000 - RM1,500.

Looking for something thats semi-dark (65% darkness), reflects heat well, and most importantly looks classy... You know how some tints either due to lack of reflectiveness (flat looking), or TOO MUCH reflectiveness (like a disco ball) makes the car look el-cheapo... thats NOT what I want.

So I'm open to suggestions. Do let me know soonest because I plan to get it done this saturday.

A contact number and person would help even more as well.

THANKS!

:itsme:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
Behalf of my fren to bring up this question.
he mivec gearbox got problem, plan to change but quite expensive to get back original. workshop offer him 4WD gearbox with very reasonable price..
Anyone running this set up before? can share opinion ? :hmmmm: Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience