The Most Wanted ICE Brand

britishpetro2

Known Member
Mar 6, 2009
what did u turn down? what frequency did u tone down?

yes there are TTs in JB, one of the threads in autoworld.com.my were discussing it.

if u go to mycarhifi.com also theres a section on weekly gatherings, but not sure if jb got its own thread or not.

i tone down the 3 bar on the right corner out of the 16 EQ. is that the one hehe.
i will check out the threads in the link SIFU

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
abang zenn~! mau join TT boleyh tak? :driver::driver:
come la, every friday, taman dagang in ampang, around 11pm - 3am....

Bump:
i tone down the 3 bar on the right corner out of the 16 EQ. is that the one hehe.
i will check out the threads in the link SIFU
im not sure what frequencies they are bcoz im not familiar with p80. but usually u should tone down somewhere around 1000-5000hz, have to do trial and error la, its more of an art than a science sometimes..

larryho

Jan 24, 2009
Zenn, anyone can join izit...mind if i join u all? I really wanna learn more about ICE lar. Frankly speaking, really hope to gain more knowledge from u all.

Anyway...which part of taman dagang will u all be? Mayb i'll try to hook up with u all when im free.

~*Lil-Ms-Tweeter*~

May 5, 2009
bcoz he is ignorant, hehe...
maybe la bro...
setiap kali masuk my lil car...
he keep saying i need to change my HU...
to Pioneer one...
and dont buy anything on Clarion...

so stupid la that man

Bump:
Zenn, anyone can join izit...mind if i join u all? I really wanna learn more about ICE lar. Frankly speaking, really hope to gain more knowledge from u all.

Anyway...which part of taman dagang will u all be? Mayb i'll try to hook up with u all when im free.
hi larry bro...
u r osso same wiv me la...
I osso zero in ICE... :biggrin:

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL

sure larry, im there every friday nite. place is called Starwalk Cafe, near the 7-eleven, just behind Galaxy Shopping Center

if u have gps, the coordinates are:
N 03.14833
E 101.75557

Bump:
first time met, quite nervous n dnt know wat to say wakakakka
eleh isa, ngada-2 laa....hehe

sorry la had to leave early last nite, had convoy early in the morning with estima club to tapah for mothers day picnic.

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
wah,hilang kejap....ramai pulak tiba-tiba:biggrin:.......angel,segan siul:rofl::rofl::rofl:....hahaha....britishpetro,i'll be back from KL on monday:driver:.....meet up la,u could check the PG n audit as well......how??Jb got tt but not about ice la,so sad...........

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
sifu Zenn,sold my m44 d.....lega sikit......british,Famous Audio,coming Saturday la??

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
guys.....quit ice d:bawling::bawling::bawling: my car stolen d......all my stuffs gone along.......

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
ayoyo samy how la, what happened....?

Bump: ayoyo samy how la, what happened....?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys anyone has any info on how to install the Evo III sideskirts, why becaus i have a GTI a bought the skirts for modification and i have to install them but cant find anything on the net. Thanks
Oh anyone has a EVO III emblem to sell that goes on the back trunk?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience