Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver 9 Full cut for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Ver 9 Full cut for sale....

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro,

any ideas where to get STI version9 front cut without engine? and do u hv front driveshaft,lower arm those selling? if yes let me know ok? my fren version9 accident n need some parts....

thanks

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
huakenny said:
bro,

any ideas where to get STI version9 front cut without engine? and do u hv front driveshaft,lower arm those selling? if yes let me know ok? my fren version9 accident n need some parts....

thanks
Aiya, front cut without engine ? Very rare. I'm also selling everything at 1 go.

Very hard if sell parts by parts.

This 2 units also sold to insurance claim workshops for their customers.

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
1. can this be bought and registered in KL legally? if not, the prices are super ridiculous.

2. The Subaru's roof has caved in. A-pillar is damaged so shell is a write-off.

3. the other Subaru has a burnt up engine bay, where can use? Engine, wiring & Shell instant write off.

If it is below 15K , then understandable, anything more than that would be dishonest as people think these cars road worthy.

or should someone call Rakan Cop police hotline or Puspakom hotline to confirm before they buy. Please dont put dangerous rubbish on malaysian Roads.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
aircooled said:
1. can this be bought and registered in KL legally? if not, the prices are super ridiculous.

3. the other Subaru has a burnt up engine bay, where can use? Engine, wiring & Shell instant write off.

If it is below 15K , then understandable, anything more than that would be dishonest as people think these cars road worthy.

or should someone call Rakan Cop police hotline or Puspakom hotline to confirm before they buy. Please dont put dangerous rubbish on malaysian Roads.
lolz.....ppl buy this to take the car spare parts la dude.....market price is bout rm200-260k depends on the year and i did hv one V9 sti...

halfcut price is like tat....

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
this is an open forum. anybody can post their comment. if you think what others say is crap, then people are also free to assume you are selling crap at high prices.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
aircooled said:
this is an open forum. anybody can post their comment. if you think what others say is crap, then people are also free to assume you are selling crap at high prices.
1st of all...yea zth is a open forum...u r allow to talk craps in discussion forum....

and this is Marketplace, u cannot talk crap here dude...

my2cent

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
no wonder potong kereta fellas are driving S-classes to work. thanks to people who pay 'market' price. hahah market price for scrap iron.

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
the word crap on its own has got it's own definations. it depends on how you define crap.

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
by the way according to the malaysian law, you cannot bring an UNCUT car in. you have to cut it into half.

miata

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
aircooled said:
by the way according to the malaysian law, you cannot bring an UNCUT car in. you have to cut it into half.
who cares anyway .. its not like you have followed the law

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
the police cares. this is not a place for illegal activities. i believe Tom does not condone illegal activities. whether i followed or not, what has that got to do with you? how much are you making from the sales? anyway i would like to know which sucker would pay that kind of price.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
aircooled said:
the police cares. this is not a place for illegal activities. i believe Tom does not condone illegal activities. whether i followed or not, what has that got to do with you? how much are you making from the sales? anyway i would like to know which sucker would pay that kind of price.
d photos snap in japan la dude.....upon buyer confirmed for the halfuct...it wil be cut n send back...so it is LEGAL lo.....

aiyo....wat make u to argue inside here? carcass kiss ur butt a?:angry_smile:

carcass

500 RPM
Dec 18, 2003
Malaysia/Japan!
Visit site
aircooled said:

If u got anyone selling below rm15k, i'll gladly buy it for u. How about i give you rm30k each....CASH !!!

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
nobody kisses my butt.

ever wonder how much does it cost to bring a container full of cut cars and parts from japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bro's, few questions here.....

one) other than rev cut, wat else does an rsm can overide??

two) can air/fuel ratio be set in it??? if yes, whats the use of afc then??

three) can the a/f ratio set by ourself or must do at shop?? if yes, how much will it cost....

i thank you guys before hand, even if u just go through my post.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience