Selamat Hari Raya...

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
oh goodness, thank God u r safe and sound bro...

sad la bro to see your car. :(

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Yup..sad la of course..like killing the second wife..I wonder can repair or not..
Car towed from Seremban to the panel workshop at JB..

Will update more.

:help:

Last edited:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Yup..sad la of course..like killing the second wife..I wonder can repair or not..
Car towed from Seremban to the panel workshop at JB..

Will update more when then.

:help:
my heart ached when i saw the photos of the accident

i think it can be fixed. but to how extend your chasis lari i'm not sure

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
bro.. sorry to hear about this. the pics are really heartbreaking. banyakkan bersabar..

the rear looks kinda bad. hope the repair turns out well ..

affiq

Known Member
Sep 6, 2007
damn.....just thank god that ure alright bro...yeah..its sad to see ur car like that..but...at least ure ok....

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
i know its cliche, but the important thing is that you're safe and no other vehicles or people were involved in the accident.

you can fix a broken car, but you cant fix a life.

hope all is well, and hopefully the insurance claims come in quick.

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Ya..i'm ok :wavey: thanks guys.
Now just waiting for the insurance la..Probably > 2 months kot or 3..

After the accident, I'm a bit blurred. Took me around 10 mins juga lah to get out of the car..
My vision blurred and I wondered..aku ni da mati ke..rupenye i lost my glasses and its at the left side of the seat..

Still blurred..then come the call man..offering me to tow the car to the nearest police station..they said that if PLUS tow the car..they will tow it until the toll gate je..

Then i pun agree ler..i pass my key..

Then that guy fetch me to the nearest police station..
Do my report..take me around 3 hours jugak to do the queue and of course the karangan..

Waiting and waiting..then i can see my car in front of the police station..Relief la juga..at least shes there walaupun badly injured..

After getting the policemen to sign my report..then i look back at my car..aih? da hilang?
I run la twards the call man..asking what happen? he said that the car has been towed to their workshop..I wonder since when i give permission to tow her to his workshop..

Then the argument started..

Since i've called the panel of mutiara motor and of course I want that car to be fixed there..I've ask them to tow back the car to the police station..They refuse..katenye kos..

They ask me RM600 to release the car..or..just repair at their workshop..

Haih..I really don't know about this..rase macam kene tipu pun ade..
Rase macam nak buat second report that I lost my car pun ade..
They should at least let me sign whatever document to allow them to tow my car to their workshop..What they've said..That i've given my key..and that's the agreement..

Since I don't want to wait for another 3 hours to do another report.. I try to settle with them.

I called my panel workshop and agreed to pay them for that amount..
Fiuhh..coz I no need to pay money..tapi still..feels stupid la..

Then the workshop appoint some tow truck to tow my car to JB..

What i've learned

Do not give your car key..No use pun the car key..the car cannot move pun..
If can drive..you should ask someone to drive your car to the nearest police station..then keep the key..

Do not give any docs..grant copy insurance..report slip..if you don't want to appoint them as your workshop..If you want..different story la..

Call some friend for help..coz you still in shocked and you cannot think wisely..<< This is for me :stupid:

For me..easier to do the restoration at JB since i'm close there..every week can see..

Last edited:

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
Nadzree, thats the way tow truck guys make money and "blackmail" you into paying them exuberant amounts.

The best thing is if you know people working in the tow-truck trade, get them to send someone over.
Or if you have a workshop you plan to send it to, give them a call and have them send a tow-truck.

Sure you'll probably need to wait at the scene for a longer time, but its better to have your car in the safe hands of someone you can trust instead of some random tow-truck from God knows where... besides, you have 24-hours to file the report.

At the end of the day, its a good thing everythings settled. Hope all is well, and dont be too disheartened by the situation.

Last edited:

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Shocking news Nadzree. Take care
You have no chance to meet her at all kan :embarassed:

Nadzree, thats the way tow truck guys make money and "blackmail" you into paying them exuberant amounts.

The best thing is if you know people working in the tow-truck trade, get them to send someone over.
Or if you have a workshop you plan to send it to, give them a call and have them send a tow-truck.

Sure you'll probably need to wait at the scene for a longer time, but its better to have your car in the safe hands of someone you can trust instead of some random tow-truck from God knows where... besides, you have 24-hours to file the report.

At the end of the day, its a good thing everythings settled. Hope all is well, and dont be too disheartened by the situation.
Yup..lesson learned..

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
nadzrey,

sadly your case is not unique and it had happened to a lot of people.

perhaps if you use the plus towing service the story could be different

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
Those towing guys are b*tch ! Ppl already sad with their car stil wan to kantoi ppl's money.

Hope everything will be ok soon .. Good luck bro..

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
They only care bout your money...

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

and the money that they are getting..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ek Engines

For Civic EK ,which A or B series engine is best suited for it for 200hp?

n with a b20 transplant will u get JPJ approval and insurance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience