Originally posted by fish@Dec 28 2004, 15:04
rad,
Got stock for e34 ?
Bro, can be modified to fit BMW E34. Can ask Bazet. He got one from me! :P

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Originally posted by EG8@Dec 29 2004, 00:57
i wonder if this muff can fit into my EG ?
Bro, you're in luck. Got SEBRING muffler for Honda EG/EK. Single tip but the tip is damn nice. Price? RM550 nett.

Here's the pic as fitted to a Honda Integra (B16A engine)

fish

Dec 12, 2003
Bro, I am using 525, so it got 2 pipe at the back of the muffler.
Your's one got one pipe only ma , how to modified. ?

thks

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Originally posted by fish@Dec 29 2004, 11:11
Bro, I am using 525, so it got 2 pipe at the back of the muffler.
Your's one got one pipe only ma , how to modified. ?

thks
Ok. Tot yours was the 520i. BTW, have Merc twin tailpipe Sebring mufflers for 6cylinders Merc 280/300. Have two pipes going into the muffler and two exit pipes but the tabung very big and knowing the available muffler "space" for E34, dun think it can be fitted.

Another suggestion is to us the 2 Sebring mid bullets as the muffler. They're much cheaper at RM250 per piece. You have to source your tail pipe tips yourself lah. :P

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Originally posted by beatnik@Dec 29 2004, 12:01
mr RAD, how's the sound? can fit SGTI? thx
I got Sebring for Satria. To fit GTi must mod the mounting and tip a bit. The sound is nice lah. Euro sound like Beemer. U can test Gunter's GTi. :P

fish

Dec 12, 2003
Rad, What's the function of mid bullet ? me not very technical la.
thks.

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Originally posted by fish@Dec 29 2004, 12:30
Rad, What's the function of mid bullet ? me not very technical la.
thks.
Hi Bro,

mid-bullets are the round/oval canisters places in between your exhaust manifold and the rear muffler. Primary function is to muffle the loud noise made by your engine but if you buy performance bullets like those made by Sebring, it will also aid in the rapid and efficient flow of exhaust gasses, thereby releasing more horsepower and torque from your engine while at the same time keepng your noise emission within legal limits (JPJ tak kacau lah.)

These bullets can also be used as rear mufflers if one is really on a tight budget or like in your case where your car has a dual piping system (6 cylinders engine).

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Originally posted by paolo_m@Dec 29 2004, 15:59
inlet size plzzz...
Hi bro,

Inlet is 2". Suitable for NA. S-Flow design makes it suitable for auto tranny cars as well.

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Update guys!!!

Got only a few more units left.

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Thanks to Calvin, Rashdan and Jayjay !!! Hope you guys enjoy your Sebrings!!!!

-BUMP-

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
RAD, im driving a Honda Accord SM4 carbie, plan to swap engine tho to a f20b(until i find the halfcut). currently running exhaust tru stock headers and bullets, does Sebring have bullets for my car? wat bout headers? but if i install now on my car, will it be still suitable for my engine swap later? thanx.

soli ar, so many questions. cheers :rolleyes:

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Originally posted by bullet_nos@Jan 6 2005, 11:22
RAD, im driving a Honda Accord SM4 carbie, plan to swap engine tho to a f20b(until i find the halfcut). currently running exhaust tru stock headers and bullets, does Sebring have bullets for my car? wat bout headers? but if i install now on my car, will it be still suitable for my engine swap later? thanx.

soli ar, so many questions. cheers :rolleyes:
I have universal mid-bullets (2" inlet/outlet). Will fit your SM4 nicely and since its a 2" bullet, will suit your future engine conversion as well. Get it at RM250 while you still can. Stocks are running out, fast! :P

P.S we don't stock headers. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience