Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
actually......

I got to know this bcoz fstrader told me about it... I was shopping at the 'shopping mall' near ZTH office.. i bumped into fstrader... i saw him wiping his face with tissue.. distinctively.. wiping his mouth .. and smiling coyly.... i asked him what was he wiping off his mouth.. looks like condensed milk... he said dont ask.. i said why?? why dont ask? he said.. well... u sure u wanna know? i said what is there that is so frightening?

He then told me. he was there at ZTH office... with Tom... then they were discussing some stuff.. then tom cross and un-crossed his legs like sharon stone style... wearing loose bermudas... he saw the nuts.. and suddenly fstrader cannot resit but to suck the rambutans dry..

hence wiping his mouth.. i quickly went back to my car and boost all the way home

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
actually......

I got to know this bcoz fstrader told me about it... I was shopping at the 'shopping mall' near ZTH office.. i bumped into fstrader... i saw him wiping his face with tissue.. distinctively.. wiping his mouth .. and smiling coyly.... i asked him what was he wiping off his mouth.. looks like condensed milk... he said dont ask.. i said why?? why dont ask? he said.. well... u sure u wanna know? i said what is there that is so frightening?

He then told me. he was there at ZTH office... with Tom... then they were discussing some stuff.. then tom cross and un-crossed his legs like sharon stone style... wearing loose bermudas... he saw the nuts.. and suddenly fstrader cannot resit but to suck the rambutans dry..

hence wiping his mouth.. i quickly went back to my car and boost all the way home
:rofl: Buta-buta he kena put on the table. One of the way to make him post something :laugh:

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Thank god for the THONG SQUAT.... else this would be a very very gay thread.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
BH, no wonder yesterday you left the seat between you and Tom empty and have me sit between you 2.....must be something.....Kakakakaka

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
BH, no wonder yesterday you left the seat between you and Tom empty and have me sit between you 2.....must be something.....Kakakakaka
Both waiting to grab your nuts la....haha!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
what... the... hell....:puke:

Dammnnn you guys... now all I can think of is BH and Tom doing this---> :joyman:

keeltha

Known Member
Jan 13, 2011
Selangor
Omg... Next time i meet Tom, I reckon this thread will pop up in my mind... oh no, oh no... ROFL !!

vspec

Rookie
Oct 9, 2005
Tehran
Get ready to be rolled over with V12 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have rav4.1 and transplanted whole clip 3sgte st205, convert to air cooling intercooler,
so far running normal but when go rev higher and boosting on road the check engine light come out and the engine want to stall, i tried playin with the rev when the problem come out and engine still want stall stop.. then i off ignition and start again the check light gone, the engine stall prblem stall gone also but when rev and boosting the check engine light come out again.,,

mind help? does...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience