Roll Fender

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
you should try craft as yaw suggested.. i did based on his recommendation on this thread and i'm damn happy. Ah Loon is very informative too:congrats:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
they can only roll "U" shape fender

for thinner fender like some k-cars "V" shape fender, they cant roll.. dont know why though

sure la V shape or flat shape cannot roll the fender using that device..

coz that device resting on the wheel hub..using it as center-point of the curve for that arch....if the arch was flat or v-shape how to roll using curve radius method?? :biggrin:

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
hey guys..

what is this roll fender about? make it wider?? sry newbie is learning since this is the 1st time i heard bout this technology~ :rolleyes:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In case the rims/tyres too wide and comes further out hitting the outer fender, roll up the fender so the tyres won't scrap onto it.....This is of course when it is scrapping slightly only....:biggrin:

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
so in this case, once roll the fender can use slightly wider offset rims?

avaultz

Known Member
Apr 7, 2006
cool..

ts plz post some pics n pricing once done it.. kinda tempting :biggrin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i'm actually looking for a place to roll my old bmw... but i just resprayed it and is kinda skeptical anyone can actually roll it without screwing up my paint job... does anyone know a shop 'skillful' enuff to do it?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sifooo blackhowling why not look around for shop which have that fender-roller equipment...less likely to make the paint chipped...(if compared to usual under cherry tree mechanic hammering tool) :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning to diy a MegaSquirts V2.2 to my saga lmst year 2004 to convert from carburetor to EFI system.The question is the throttle body,injectors,all the sensors,fuel pump,distributor,intake manifold need to use from a set of parts from 4g15/13 efi system?All the sensors from 4g15 efi system can b work with megasquirts or not? Also how much do the hardware that i listed cost? pls give some advice n comments thank you..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience