Remove tinting film before Puspakom Inspection

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
The runner will tear the tinting like no one's business. Had experience before and my front windscreen looks like crap and have to send to the tinting shop to redo it again. Tell me if the shop can have warranty on that, didn't hear that before.

JLean @ UndercoverProject

norick

Mar 28, 2006
from what my fren in acc shop told me, some tint film brand offer that only with a jpj summon shown then only they will redo a tint for u free.. (but of cause u'll hv to settle ur summon ur self..) PS: Diff brand diff conditions maybe...

yup, they will pay the summon for u...but puspakom inspection they dont include wor....
usually if u get summon that require to go for inspection, they will stick back for free later but if u doing name transfer, then they don cover for it.

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
so much hassle over a tint. for the past couple of years, ive been using those cheap tint as long as its dark im fine. so if they wanna 'kopek' and such...i dont care..let them do it, ill go do my self another one.

Temujin

Nov 5, 2004
off topic a bit, temujin, i think i saw you about 2 weeks ago at puchong at one of the workshop, it was a weekday afternoon

erm.. couldn't be me bro. coz 2 weeks ago my car was hibernating at home till end of last week. plus i wasn't in puchong for the past couple of weeks too..

must be a doppelgänger that u saw.. :biggrin:

kanan

Nov 12, 2005
here is quite recent VLT result on PV6 no tint at all . based on the regulation (F 70%,S&B 50%), side still got room to play. This i took at Batu Cave puspakom

bro Temujin,

when wanna touge again....
oops..sorry off topic here.

chteo

Dec 9, 2010
Subang
good news (especially me!!) everyone, clarified with the shop i did my tint, here's the result

1. if under "arahan jpj", then unlimited claims until the 5 years is up
2. if name change or other type of puspakom endorsement, maximum 1 time claim

no extra charges for both, but do require to submit a copy of result

good.....at least u no need to pay twice for the tint

Temujin

Nov 5, 2004
bro Temujin,

when wanna touge again....
oops..sorry off topic here.

dunno yet bro. december was full of holidays especially nearing xmas and new year. this month also busy with cny hols, kid going to school etc. february hope to get into megalap (not to compete lah.. just play2 only :biggrin:)

but i do know silvia and cefiro gang went up last monday (new year holiday).

chteo

Dec 9, 2010
Subang
me touge at home staring at a sick kid... :(

back to topic, so far what other tint shops provides warranty for name change and endorsement? who knows maybe this forum can make these people change their T&C?

Lexus Malaysia The all-new fourth generation and highly anticipated Lexus GS (CBU) is now offered in Malaysia with a wide range of choices – two engine sizes and a Luxury as well as a F-SPORT version. Lexus Malaysia graciously allowed us to take the GS 250 Luxury as well as the GS 350 Luxury out for a short spin, so...