Remove tinting film before Puspakom Inspection

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
The runner will tear the tinting like no one's business. Had experience before and my front windscreen looks like crap and have to send to the tinting shop to redo it again. Tell me if the shop can have warranty on that, didn't hear that before.

JLean @ UndercoverProject

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
from what my fren in acc shop told me, some tint film brand offer that only with a jpj summon shown then only they will redo a tint for u free.. (but of cause u'll hv to settle ur summon ur self..) PS: Diff brand diff conditions maybe...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
yup, they will pay the summon for u...but puspakom inspection they dont include wor....
usually if u get summon that require to go for inspection, they will stick back for free later but if u doing name transfer, then they don cover for it.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
so much hassle over a tint. for the past couple of years, ive been using those cheap tint as long as its dark im fine. so if they wanna 'kopek' and such...i dont care..let them do it, ill go do my self another one.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
off topic a bit, temujin, i think i saw you about 2 weeks ago at puchong at one of the workshop, it was a weekday afternoon

erm.. couldn't be me bro. coz 2 weeks ago my car was hibernating at home till end of last week. plus i wasn't in puchong for the past couple of weeks too..

must be a doppelgänger that u saw.. :biggrin:

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
here is quite recent VLT result on PV6 no tint at all . based on the regulation (F 70%,S&B 50%), side still got room to play. This i took at Batu Cave puspakom

Attachments

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro Temujin,

when wanna touge again....
oops..sorry off topic here.

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
good news (especially me!!) everyone, clarified with the shop i did my tint, here's the result

1. if under "arahan jpj", then unlimited claims until the 5 years is up
2. if name change or other type of puspakom endorsement, maximum 1 time claim

no extra charges for both, but do require to submit a copy of result

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
good.....at least u no need to pay twice for the tint

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
bro Temujin,

when wanna touge again....
oops..sorry off topic here.

dunno yet bro. december was full of holidays especially nearing xmas and new year. this month also busy with cny hols, kid going to school etc. february hope to get into megalap (not to compete lah.. just play2 only :biggrin:)

but i do know silvia and cefiro gang went up last monday (new year holiday).

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
me touge at home staring at a sick kid... :(

back to topic, so far what other tint shops provides warranty for name change and endorsement? who knows maybe this forum can make these people change their T&C?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus Malaysia The all-new fourth generation and highly anticipated Lexus GS (CBU) is now offered in Malaysia with a wide range of choices – two engine sizes and a Luxury as well as a F-SPORT version. Lexus Malaysia graciously allowed us to take the GS 250 Luxury as well as the GS 350 Luxury out for a short spin, so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience