recent pencala link accident fatallity

Status
Not open for further replies.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
I'm not gonna talk about the tayar botak thing and start a serious discussion. I just wanna clap my hand on that fellow who got whacked because his stupid respond on the people who got accident and died. Hope there are some chevy club member here and post it to their chevy forum :banghead:

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Are you going to clobber every a$$hole who insults you after chasing him at high speed through public roads ?

Pretty stupid, right ? To think that the same people have just lost their friends in a car crash but nevertheless still decided to follow up the unfortunate experience with a car chase just because they are angry at some ill-mannered retard.

Ah, kids these days. Paintball, P-plates, money from parents. No time to worry about earning a living. Plenty time to worry about chasing skirts, settling old scores, massaging egos and nursing grudges.

Probably be doing everyone a big favour if they did kill themselves.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I think at least have sense of humanity bah. clapping hand when seeing ppl eksiden is not cool bah. jz my 2cents :)

optra driver amek kau kaw2

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
This is why don't saman teacher in school to discipline the student so they wont pijak kpala or become stupid till need to be teach with kayu when they grow up..:banghead:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
huhuhu... kena hemtam by u guys? .. ajar dia ah? then his gf act like how ??? ..

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Does civic owner speeding? i think chevy owner clapped because civic overtake him recklessly at first place? no matter what, youngster need to grow up... you cannot express anything through fist as your wish...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wat a loser bro...
the guy should call an ambulance, while waiting, help those in need, at least make
his damn self usefull, he wanna act macho in front his GF ah? go ahead la..last2 kena pukul also....

feel sorry for you frens bro....
cian....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
gf kene raped la
Kena rape? Don't say that man, that is such an inhuman kind of thoughts..girls deserve some respect as well man...too many rape cases which we do not wish to read it anymore on newspapers. It happened to a lot of others and we will never know if it will happen to our love ones as well...too many have not been punished...

csl: I'm sorry for your loss bro, but i know how you felt when u see him clap. Yes, we will definitely be angry which anger would make us do things without thinking. So, just try to stay calm at all cost. This time he clap at u, next time he might get into a worse accident. Like what ppl said "What goes around, does comes around" bro...

U only waste your energy and dirty ur hands with such low mentality ppl. Most malaysians really enjoy to see ppl's misfortune...some even stop and look at accidents which causes traffic jams..but i got to admit that he does deserve some beating but no point lar...fighting will never end.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
wahhh...are they trying to be racist ? hmmm...
speeding then become a gangster...smashing ppl's car...

yes...for sure ppl will pissed off when the Optra driver did like that...but then chasing and smashing ppl's car...it's not for you to decide how to punish them...

but then things already happened...sorry for the losses...
hope this be a lesson to others...do regularly check you car and drive safely...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
I'm just very curious here. Has that moron in the Optra made a police report ? Because he may have been an a$$hole but that won't stop even an idiot like him from putting in a report to haul the whole lot up on charges. Assault, reckless endangerment of the public, property damage.

And you know how these things tend to work. Whether there is a question of races involved, the fact that he's a Malay and you have the stupidity of chasing him down and beating the crap out of him, those brown noses with the police badges are more than inclined to throw the book at you. What are you going to say when they haul you before the judge :- "Yang Ariff. In my defence, I chased down and walloped the guy because he said something insulting." Gee, that would go down well with the Court, wouldn't it ?

That's the trouble with a lot of kids these days. They don't think beyond their own stupid little egos.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
That was my friend's friend who involved in the accident and my friend take part of the whacking. I don't know much. I just know the engine bay and the Brembo calipers still survive (kanasai, since when I become so cold blooded).

Personally, I don't like to whack people unless touch me or my properties. If nothing to loose, just let people laugh or clap hands. One day something will happen to them and they will feel worst because of what they had done today. But I still beh tahan and laugh at heart when imaging this bugger laugh LCLY 1st and then cry in front of a girl :rofl:

tankspeed

From Facebook
Dec 22, 2009
I'm just very curious here. Has that moron in the Optra made a police report ? Because he may have been an a$$hole but that won't stop even an idiot like him from putting in a report to haul the whole lot up on charges. Assault, reckless endangerment of the public, property damage.

And you know how these things tend to work. Whether there is a question of races involved, the fact that he's a Malay and you have the stupidity of chasing him down and beating the crap out of him, those brown noses with the police badges are more than inclined to throw the book at you. What are you going to say when they haul you before the judge :- "Yang Ariff. In my defence, I chased down and walloped the guy because he said something insulting." Gee, that would go down well with the Court, wouldn't it ?

That's the trouble with a lot of kids these days. They don't think beyond their own stupid little egos.
I can't help but to agree. What the Optra driver did was terrible but actually getting the guy for what he did, I feel a bit of vigilante but that's not a good thing either.

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
beat the guy who drives the optra was stupid and reckless.....better help with the traffic coz surely people want to see and coz a traffic jam....sorry for the lost..

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Kena rape? Don't say that man, that is such an inhuman kind of thoughts..girls deserve some respect as well man...too many rape cases which we do not wish to read it anymore on newspapers. It happened to a lot of others and we will never know if it will happen to our love ones as well...too many have not been punished...

csl: I'm sorry for your loss bro, but i know how you felt when u see him clap. Yes, we will definitely be angry which anger would make us do things without thinking. So, just try to stay calm at all cost. This time he clap at u, next time he might get into a worse accident. Like what ppl said "What goes around, does comes around" bro...

U only waste your energy and dirty ur hands with such low mentality ppl. Most malaysians really enjoy to see ppl's misfortune...some even stop and look at accidents which causes traffic jams..but i got to admit that he does deserve some beating but no point lar...fighting will never end.
yeah..the girl had nothing to do man..you should rape the guy instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My standard wira 1.3 GLi can reach 170 something. Is it really the actual speed or my meter dial is too light?
And how to increase wira's acceleration and remove it's speed limiter?
anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience